Supreme Ruler 1936 Trainer

Post mods you have finished or are working on here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Jacklax100
Lieutenant
Human: Yes

Re: Supreme Ruler 1936 Trainer

Post by Jacklax100 »

Mikeownage, I have a problem, whenever I use the trainer it changes everything to some crazy number in the game and on the application it says NaN. Can you please fix it? Thank you.
mikeownage
Colonel

Post by mikeownage »

Are you using the latest version of the trainer?
Jacklax100
Lieutenant

Post by Jacklax100 »

Yes. I am. Can you please fix it or explain how I can fix it? Also all of the other countries have like -29 quadrillion something but it is still positive.
mikeownage
Colonel

Post by mikeownage »

I don't know what your issue is the trainer works fine for me and lots of other people. Since no one else has reported any issues other then you I'd assume it's something specific to your system of which I am unable to help.

I will however give you some possible generic fixes that may solve your issue:
1. Run the trainer as an administrator.
2. Ensure you are using the latest version of the game.
3. Ensure your microsoft dotnet framework 3.5 is installed and up to date.
Jacklax100
Lieutenant

Post by Jacklax100 »

mikeownage wrote:I don't know what your issue is the trainer works fine for me and lots of other people. Since no one else has reported any issues other then you I'd assume it's something specific to your system of which I am unable to help.

I will however give you some possible generic fixes that may solve your issue:
1. Run the trainer as an administrator.
2. Ensure you are using the latest version of the game.
3. Ensure your microsoft dotnet framework 3.5 is installed and up to date.
Does it need to be 3.5?
mikeownage
Colonel

Post by mikeownage »

Yes you need 3.5
Jacklax100
Lieutenant

Post by Jacklax100 »

mikeownage wrote:Yes you need 3.5
It didn't work. Do I need to have the other framework disabled?
mikeownage
Colonel

Post by mikeownage »

No
mikeownage
Colonel

Post by mikeownage »

8.1.3 works for 8.1.7
Seifer
Corporal

Post by Seifer »

Hi Mike,

Great trainer! really useful.

Do you think it's possible for the next version to add something about partisans? It becomes extremely annoying once you've captured enough land / cities.

Thanks, keep up the good work!
rogerbacon
Lieutenant

Post by rogerbacon »

Hi. I haven't used the trainer but I thought this might be the best thread to ask this.
I want to change the population of a city but I can not seem to find where or how that value is stored. I assume that its a float or double and that each town and city stores their own value. Has anyone had any luck modding those values?
bluecrewd
Corporal

Post by bluecrewd »

Hi, I'm having the same problem as Jacklax100 and also when trying to construct buildings the game seems to just lock and have to restart. I using game version 8.1.7 and trainer 8.1.3. I've also tried everything that you suggested in earlier posts.

Any help?

Thanks
mikeownage
Colonel

Post by mikeownage »

bluecrewd wrote:Hi, I'm having the same problem as Jacklax100 and also when trying to construct buildings the game seems to just lock and have to restart. I using game version 8.1.7 and trainer 8.1.3. I've also tried everything that you suggested in earlier posts.

Any help?

Thanks
I don't only one idea left as to what could be causing the issue, I am not a professional software developer I just write this trainer in my spare time. I just downloaded the one I released on the forum opened it and it worked fine. Did the same thing in a few virtual machines they all worked fine. The only thing left that may be causing the issue is an anti virus. They stop programs they don't trust from reading memory sometimes to my knowledge. Try disabling your anti virus / hips (host based intrusion provision) features on your anti virus software. If it works then that is your issue. Some security software such as Comodo internet security also do sand-boxing so ensure you disable that if your security software does sand-boxing.
Seifer wrote:Hi Mike,

Great trainer! really useful.

Do you think it's possible for the next version to add something about partisans? It becomes extremely annoying once you've captured enough land / cities.

Thanks, keep up the good work!
Don't know how to do that.
rogerbacon wrote:Hi. I haven't used the trainer but I thought this might be the best thread to ask this.
I want to change the population of a city but I can not seem to find where or how that value is stored. I assume that its a float or double and that each town and city stores their own value. Has anyone had any luck modding those values?
I've looked into changing that as well and I didn't have any luck.
bluecrewd
Corporal

Post by bluecrewd »

I don't only one idea left as to what could be causing the issue, I am not a professional software developer I just write this trainer in my spare time. I just downloaded the one I released on the forum opened it and it worked fine. Did the same thing in a few virtual machines they all worked fine. The only thing left that may be causing the issue is an anti virus. They stop programs they don't trust from reading memory sometimes to my knowledge. Try disabling your anti virus / hips (host based intrusion provision) features on your anti virus software. If it works then that is your issue. Some security software such as Comodo internet security also do sand-boxing so ensure you disable that if your security software does sand-boxing.
Thanks mate, yeah tried that and it was better but after about 10 mins playing I got the building issue again. Think I've sorted it thou, pausing the game when wanting to build seems to work,

Good work and thanks for your help.
nick-bang
Colonel
Location: A dark and ominous room - only illuminated by the eerie light of a computerscreen

Post by nick-bang »

Hi Mikeownage

Could you update the trainer so it matches the latest version plz?

You are a daisy if you do :-)

Kind Regards
Nick

Return to “Modding Show & Tell”