End of an Era II

This forum has been archived. Please use the new modding forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

Hullu Hevonen
General

Re: End of an Era II

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Take a look and let me know what ye think :wink:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/end-of-an-era ... /new-music
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
Fistalis
General
Human: Yes

Post by Fistalis »

Hullu Hevonen wrote:Take a look and let me know what ye think :wink:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/end-of-an-era ... /new-music
just wanna say I personally decided against using anything with lyrics due to them becoming even more annoying than music itself after you hear them a few hundred times in the loop. (something to think about in the sabaton version)
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Yup, that and that not everyone is so fond of heavy metal, so I went and created a creative commons pack instead with an heavier menu :wink:
Happy Linux user!
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Well, development has temporarily stopped due to issues between the mod and the engine. On the up side, instead of being unnecessarily stuck, I decided to fulfill my idea of an website that I have had since developing the MDC. I will start to move over stuff there once I finish all thing I want done.

Take a look at Kendji's .com :wink: and you can also give me feedback on the site on my new forum. It is more practical to have all info and discussions in one place, allows me to focus more on mod development than updating homepages etc all over the place. :-)

EDIT: Everything is still new, let me know if issues arise :-)
Happy Linux user!
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

Hullu Hevonen wrote:Well, development has temporarily stopped due to issues between the mod and the engine. On the up side, instead of being unnecessarily stuck, I decided to fulfill my idea of an website that I have had since developing the MDC. I will start to move over stuff there once I finish all thing I want done.

Take a look at Kendji's .com :wink: and you can also give me feedback on the site on my new forum. It is more practical to have all info and discussions in one place, allows me to focus more on mod development than updating homepages etc all over the place. :-)

I'll add a link on my site when i get around to updating it :P
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Fistalis wrote:
Hullu Hevonen wrote:Well, development has temporarily stopped due to issues between the mod and the engine. On the up side, instead of being unnecessarily stuck, I decided to fulfill my idea of an website that I have had since developing the MDC. I will start to move over stuff there once I finish all thing I want done.

I'll add a link on my site when i get around to updating it :P
Nice thanks, I will add one as well ;), planning an 'media' tab. Though I don't know how to design it or what exactly to add yet :lol:
EDIT: Check out twitter :wink:
Happy Linux user!
Ozi
Lieutenant

Post by Ozi »

I like the idea and Setting of the Mod. Tried a sandbox without Inf Units. With a overclocked AMD 6 core CPU speed after 3 months ingame is down to unplayable (equal to "very slow/ slow).
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Ozi wrote:I like the idea and Setting of the Mod. Tried a sandbox without Inf Units. With a overclocked AMD 6 core CPU speed after 3 months ingame is down to unplayable (equal to "very slow/ slow).
This is a common complaint, I went for total realism. Have you tried the World War 3 scenario? I find that the game speed isn't that a bother there :-)
Happy Linux user!
Ozi
Lieutenant

Post by Ozi »

I prefer peacful games :) tried a no start Units now but normally dont ilke it due to silly AI not beeing able to do anything useful
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

Just a reminder Hullu. The manual Bond control standalone is available for download now, if you want to integrate it into this mod you can. (with some props of course :P )

Although since its available as a stand alone you may want to just leave it to the user whether or not he wants to use it.. your call.

The satellite mod won't be available for standalone so I'll PM you a link when i finish it if you want to integrate it.
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Was planning on doing it for the SR2033 mod, although I started thinking as you said, I could leave it upto the user but leave a recommendation to the user to go get it. Btw , how does HAPS files effect MP?
Happy Linux user!
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

Hullu Hevonen wrote:Was planning on doing it for the SR2033 mod, although I started thinking as you said, I could leave it upto the user but leave a recommendation to the user to go get it. Btw , how does HAPS files effect MP?
Yes. Its a potential Cheat if you think about it.. since you could have control of your bonds while your opponenents have to leave it to their ministers.. :lol:

Of course if everyone playing has it then its back to fair ground..
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

yeah that's true :-) , but it shouldn't then cause sync errors etc.?
Happy Linux user!
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

Hullu Hevonen wrote:yeah that's true :-) , but it shouldn't then cause sync errors etc.?
not that I know of.. but netcode is a bit out of my realm. its worth noting that i played most multiplayer games in CW with the CW version of the mod and never ran into sync errors when I know some people i was playing with didnt have it...
BlackEagle
Captain

Post by BlackEagle »

Is it possible to use this mod on SRU?

Return to “Modding 1936”