End of an Era II

This forum has been archived. Please use the new modding forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

Hullu Hevonen
General

Re: End of an Era II

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

In theory yes
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
BlackEagle
Captain
Human: Yes

Post by BlackEagle »

ok, i will try it as soon as i make some changes in the mod. I was waiting to see if the SRU had the strategic pool. So i will make the changes that i told you before and try it.
C.S.A
Lieutenant

Post by C.S.A »

Omg its been so long... Look at everything ive missed! D:
I even heard through the grapevine Fistalis is no longer modding, which breaks my heart </3
Oh well...
Anyway, So I like this mod except one problem with it, you cant play as rebel factions :/. I would appreciate it if you fixed that. :-)
It's a far, far better thing I do than I have ever done. It's a far, far better rest I go to then I have ever known. - A Tale of Two Cities
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

I'm not really modding anymore either :wink: , I didn't intend rebel factions to be played. :-)
Happy Linux user!
C.S.A
Lieutenant

Post by C.S.A »

That hurts me... Someone (hint hint) has got to take up where you two left off and finish these mods. I don't feel like they were ever completed, I mean End of an Era (both of them) and Modern world mod by fistalis. I mean of course theyd have to check up with you but, these mods must live on.
It's a far, far better thing I do than I have ever done. It's a far, far better rest I go to then I have ever known. - A Tale of Two Cities
GreenGoblin
Brigadier Gen.

Post by GreenGoblin »

Alex Salmond, really?

Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

GreenGoblin wrote:Alex Salmond, really?

Whopps! how did that happen, last I checked Palestine had the right rules :D, did they have elections?
Happy Linux user!
GreenGoblin
Brigadier Gen.

Post by GreenGoblin »

Hullu Hevonen wrote:
GreenGoblin wrote:Alex Salmond, really?

Whopps! how did that happen, last I checked Palestine had the right rules :D, did they have elections?
This was only six days into the game so I would guess not?
GreenGoblin
Brigadier Gen.

Post by GreenGoblin »

Please could you explain how to get the WWIII scenario to work with SR1936.
BlackEagle
Captain

Post by BlackEagle »

Hullu Hevonen I made the modifications on this mod, but when i tested it until 2002 i noticed at least 3 major economic failures since the beginning. Great increases in cost productions totally colapsed the economy, making civil consumption fall a lot.

Besides that it turned out to be a cool modification, with several new wars to make the game less boring after some time and also some unit and country modifications.
GreenGoblin
Brigadier Gen.

Post by GreenGoblin »

GreenGoblin wrote:Please could you explain how to get the WWIII scenario to work with SR1936.
Bump.
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

@BlackEagle
What kind of fall in consumption? Odd/abnormal values, the market collapse, have the AI or you built alot of over production (which could cause an market collapse) etc.

@GreenGoblin
The scenarios should basically be rebuilt or gone through thoroughly. This has been caused by new features and file changes introduced by patches. There are unknown "bugs" or incompatibilities that require a bigger time commitment to fix. So to be honest, I don't know the exact problems, to find it out you need to do trail and error testing by removing and adding individual files and values. There is more than one incompatibility, which is the problem.
Happy Linux user!
BlackEagle
Captain

Post by BlackEagle »

I tried only to be self reliant, making only what i needed for the consume that i had. but suddenly the production costs increased a lot, without any reason, and fell again slowly. This increase in production costs and the consequent increase in the domestic price made the consumption to fall a lot.
Sekmeth
Private

Post by Sekmeth »

I played this mod a while back without any issues.

Now I cant start the game, or get it past the setup part of the game.

I have tried to reinstall with no luck. If I reinstall and do not add the mod the game runs fine.
Any ideas
Mariohana
Sergeant

Post by Mariohana »

game crashes with it :(

Return to “Modding 1936”