Modern World 1936 V0.03

This forum has been archived. Please use the new modding forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

Fistalis
General
Human: Yes

Re: Modern World 1936 V0.03

Post by Fistalis »

number47 wrote:
Fistalis wrote: No sorry.. busy with work stuff (fork lift control went out on me and went head on into some steel so i'm likely under review) and trying to find a better job.
Good thing you are under review...you could have been in the air :lol: :D :P

Anyway, good to hear you are ok. :wink:
Ya last guy at my work this happened to almost lost his foot when it got pinned between the lift and what he hit. Lucky me i didnt stick my foot out to try to to stop... :lol:
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace
number47
General

Post by number47 »

Someone has been neglecting his website/forum... :D
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

number47 wrote:Someone has been neglecting his website/forum... :D
Ya.. trying to find a job to pay the bills.. priorities :wink:
number47
General

Post by number47 »

Fistalis wrote:
number47 wrote:Someone has been neglecting his website/forum... :D
Ya.. trying to find a job to pay the bills.. priorities :wink:
I meant neglecting in correlation to not neglecting this forum :P

Anyway, good luck with the job search :wink:
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
suaske666
Major

Post by suaske666 »

so i guess we won't be seeing an update any time soon?
burock82
Lt. Colonel

Post by burock82 »

hello fistalis

my units is suddenly out of supply. Is this kind of bug? I mean they cant even go from one city to another rapidly it drops from 100 to 50.

there should be something wrong

regards,

Burock
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

suaske666 wrote:so i guess we won't be seeing an update any time soon?
Likely not.. I'm easily distracted by riots/looting and protests that are happening 10 miles from my home. :wink:
burock82
Lt. Colonel

Post by burock82 »

hello again

what riots ?

Do you have any idea how that supply issue can be solved?

Regards,

Burak
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

burock82 wrote:hello again

what riots ?

Do you have any idea how that supply issue can be solved?

Regards,

Burak
Ferguson.
Off the top of my head no.. lol post the save game somewhere for me and i'll take a look when i get time..
burock82
Lt. Colonel

Post by burock82 »

hello again

sorry i've just buried my self to work ! and only thing i want to do is to play game apart from job. even i have to write my thesis :/ but i like your mod it is better than original SR 1936

Here is the link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v8u06wu4h7d9cvv/burakmw.zip

you should be able to download it, please let me know in case of you can not.

Regards,

Burak
suaske666
Major

Post by suaske666 »

Fistalis wrote: Ferguson.
watch yourself! I'm not from the US but I don't believe a word the mainstream media says about those fake victims. as far as i'm concerned it's the same thing that happened with the trayvon case, and the "protesters" are nothing short of taking advantage of the situation for criminal activity. how likely is it this could reach you?
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

suaske666 wrote:
Fistalis wrote: Ferguson.
watch yourself! I'm not from the US but I don't believe a word the mainstream media says about those fake victims. as far as i'm concerned it's the same thing that happened with the trayvon case, and the "protesters" are nothing short of taking advantage of the situation for criminal activity. how likely is it this could reach you?
IF it spreads.. pretty damned likely.. but its been contained to literally a small 1-2m stretch of road for the most part.
rogerbacon
Lieutenant

Post by rogerbacon »

Hey Fistalis,

Stay safe. I've heard the troublemakers are even coming in from out of state now to get a pice of the looting. Hope you have at least one gun and lots of ammo. The police's idea of diffusing the situation seems to be to sit back and let the rioters do whatever they want. With the media continuing to stoke this it will probably get worse before it gets better.
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

rogerbacon wrote:Hey Fistalis,

Stay safe. I've heard the troublemakers are even coming in from out of state now to get a pice of the looting. Hope you have at least one gun and lots of ammo. The police's idea of diffusing the situation seems to be to sit back and let the rioters do whatever they want. With the media continuing to stoke this it will probably get worse before it gets better.
It's quite a bit more complicated. I'll try to give a quick run down.
First night of protests- turn violent and looting.. The 55 officers of ferguson are quickly overwhelmed and Officers call out an All police call aka call for help from neighboring jurisdictions. over 10 different jurisdictions send officers in an attempt to control it.. but even then they are vastly outnumbered and QT burns.. numerous stores get looted.

2nd night of protests.. cops expect the worst so show up in full riot gear with tear gas.. Protesters complain to media about the police over reaction.

3rd night see above
4th night- command is handed to the MO highway patrol.. in order to try to diffuse the situation they order officers to go in plain clothes put away riot gear etc.. The result is protesters/looters/rioters etc take over that strip of road.. any time a police officer shows up hes chased away with rocks/bottles and an angry mob. Tear gas is used once in order to save a few officers who are surrounded by the crowd.

5th night- after business owners complain the police aren't doing their job we go back to the tear gas/riot gear.

Basically police are damned if they do and damned if they don't. lol. But yes.. there were agitators.. violent people who would do violent acts from with in a group of peaceful protesters in order to incite a police reaction.. causing the protesters to blame police for the problems.

Also.. some people freaked out due to the ISIS is here Sign that one protester was seen carrying..

If you want more detailed info I personally suggest this reddit thread.. its far more fact based than MOST info out there. http://www.reddit.com/live/tdrph3y49ftn

It's worth noting that i do live a bit away.. but not far enough to feel comfortable while this is happening.
fisttoferg.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kristijonas
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Kristijonas »

Return to “Modding 1936”