Pro-Axis Soviet Union

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

CedarEmpire
Sergeant
Human: Yes

Pro-Axis Soviet Union

Post by CedarEmpire »

Hey there. I'm new to supreme ruler 1936 (played a little 2020 and cold war). I'm playing the Soviet Union and prusuing an Axis aligned USSR. All difficulties are very easy.

I have good relations with Germany and Italy yet I have bad ones with Romania Japan. I have bad relations with the UK and France and good ones with the US. I have all treaties with Germany except for Formal Alliance and I'm planning on sending a small army group to the Germo-French border.

I'm facing problems:

1) I accepted Mongolia's offer of mutual defense yet I can't dow Japan for invading it as I'm trying to align with the Axis Powers
2) I sent lots of technology to Romania Hungary Finland but they hate me and I can't figure out how to be close to them
3) I can't figure out how to make the US hate me. Sending spies is too risky.

I believe that's it. Thank you.

Joe

Oh and what's with the Turkish straights State? It's annoying!
CedarEmpire
Sergeant

Re: Pro-Axis Soviet Union

Post by CedarEmpire »

CedarEmpire wrote:Hey there. I'm new to supreme ruler 1936 (played a little 2020 and cold war). I'm playing the Soviet Union and prusuing an Axis aligned USSR. All difficulties are very easy.

I have good relations with Germany and Italy yet I have bad ones with Romania Japan. I have bad relations with the UK and France and good ones with the US. I have all treaties with Germany except for Formal Alliance and I'm planning on sending a small army group to the Germo-French border.

I'm facing problems:

1) I accepted Mongolia's offer of mutual defense yet I can't dow Japan for invading it as I'm trying to align with the Axis Powers
2) I sent lots of technology to Romania Hungary Finland but they hate me and I can't figure out how to be close to them
3) I can't figure out how to make the US hate me. Sending spies is too risky.

I believe that's it. Thank you.

Joe

Oh and what's with the Turkish straights State? It's annoying!
lol In case you didn't notice I need help XD
CedarEmpire
Sergeant

Post by CedarEmpire »

i'm playing now and germany dowed poland june 2 1936 i normally supported it
CedarEmpire
Sergeant

Post by CedarEmpire »

Nicaragua is now a military dictatorship, it is upset at what I've done recently (most probably my war support). UK and probably lost of other countries have caucus belli against me
Kristijonas
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Kristijonas »

Let us know how this goes! Not much to advice there.
CedarEmpire
Sergeant

Post by CedarEmpire »

Kristijonas wrote:Let us know how this goes! Not much to advice there.
UK and Poland made an alliance. You have to wait for Saturday for more, sry

Return to “After Action Reports”