AAR Ireland

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Jacklax100
Lieutenant
Human: Yes

AAR Ireland

Post by Jacklax100 »

Hi I'm Jacklax100 and my favorite nation to play as is Ireland. Whenever I play as Ireland I always make it start without units, high world volatility, easy on all settings, high initial funds and recourses, and I do these steps:
1. I use cheats to get 10 Finnelys (the hover infantry) and I build a naval fabrication and I build 16 Lochs and I use my signature beginning of the game cheat system (I will post this if you want).
2. I then use the cheat saddamme until either the UK or a UK colony declares war on me.
3. I them take over ONLY Northern Ireland.
4. Once I control the whole island I either take over the English colony (if it declared war on me and depending on the colony) or if I don't want the colony or I am not at war with a colony I then quickly make peace.
5. I then get my economy under control.
6. I make a Intelligence Academy or 2 and do missions in the UK to be a thorn in their side for the rest of the game.
7. I will trade with all and try not to get involved because I dislike both Germany and England but I will keep EXCELLENT relations with the USA and I usually will sign a nonaggression pact, line of sight, and all other treaties that will not force me to declare war or lose troops on the US's behalf. I also provide troops, technology, unit designs, $$$, and resources to America to help them fight the Axis. In one game I gave them various units including thousands of nuclear missiles amounting to more than $10 trillion.
8. After the Axis fall I will usually grab all of the various colonies abandoned by all defeated nations. If the Axis were victorious I then have a Hitler whom is very ticked off at me and when I am attacked I will then take over the world.
Over all, I love playing as Ireland and with the use of several cheats this island will rival the USA, Italy, Germany, the USSR, the UK, and the Empire of Japan combined.
Dippypiece
Private

Re: AAR Ireland

Post by Dippypiece »

Haha
Jacklax100
Lieutenant

Re: AAR Ireland

Post by Jacklax100 »

Dippypiece wrote:Haha