MP only working with HAMACHI ? When with steam ?

This forum has been archived. Please use the new multiplayer forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

Von Thoma
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

MP only working with HAMACHI ? When with steam ?

Post by Von Thoma »

Hi dear,

as I am a player of Supreme Ruler games since the start (even bought the first one with surface mail , which cost me over 100.- USD with all that taxes and so on)
it is now the FIRST TIME, my brother joined in, as it was easy to buy for him on steam ...

BUT THAT MP ISN'T WORKING WITH STEAM ONLY WITH HAMACHI ????????????? WTF

okay it is working with Hamachi and we already played some hours together, where I had to explain everything to him :-)
the problem is now , that I received now an email from HAMACHI ...

LogMeIn Hamachi Free ist nicht mehr verfügbar. Sie haben noch sieben Tage Zeit, um Ihre Free-Computer auf ein Pro-Abo umzustellen, bevor Ihr Fernzugriff aufgehoben wird.
Als treuer LogMeIn-Benutzer können Sie von unseren vergünstigten Einführungspreisen Gebrauch machen. Abopakete gibt es bereits ab €39/Jahr für zwei Computer (50% Rabatt auf den regulären Preis).*
Besuchen Sie unsere Website, um nähere Preisinformationen zu erhalten, und kaufen Sie LogMeIn Pro jetzt.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Ihr LogMeIn-Team
*Der Einführungspreis gilt nur für das erste Jahr, in dem Sie LogMeIn Pro abonnieren.

Okay it was telling me, that this service isn't free anymore and that I have to pay in 7 days for it around 50.- USD for two PC's a year ...

SO MY QUESTION WHEN WILL SUPREM RULER work with STEAM ?
(direct isn't working, even my pc has no firewall and a static IP )

THANK YOU
GreenGoblin
Brigadier Gen.

Re: MP only working with HAMACHI ? When with steam ?

Post by GreenGoblin »

Have you tried Tunngle?
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Re: MP only working with HAMACHI ? When with steam ?

Post by Balthagor »

Multiplayer work will be later in the Early Access stage. The game isn't complete yet.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “SR1936 Multiplayer Games”