Damaged facilities produces 50% more goods.

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Rosalis
Colonel
Human: Yes

Damaged facilities produces 50% more goods.

Post by Rosalis »

Not really logic is it? The more they are damaged the more they produce, 50% is just an average. Kinda explain why the ai has such a problem with repairing huh?
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Re: Damaged facilities produces 50% more goods.

Post by Balthagor »

Can anyone confirm this?
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Rosalis
Colonel

Post by Rosalis »

It seems it only does it when selecting loyalty penalties. That 1 time you try the option again. I guess ill have to try another vanilla game with the loyalty penalty option and post some screen shots.

Without that option production is the same when damaged.

You think all the confusion about this loyalty option was worthed it? Makes the game more indepth? If no one knows how it works, i guess it does.
ZEvans96 heeft Supreme Ruler Ultimate 30 okt 2014 om 1:52
Loyalty Option
So I read on the forum that Loyalty is default on and that checking the option when setting up a game for Loyalty is actually taking loyalty off. Because of the wording of it in the settings I am very confused so would a dev please tell me how this works? lol.

Because from the wording it makes it sound like if I check it, it turns loyalty penalties on...
Zaptoo heeft Supreme Ruler Ultimate 10 apr 2019 om 23:04
Was this ever resolved? I've seen multiple threads and can't seem to find a consistent answer...
So yeah, just some open questions on steam.... The guy actually reporting you the mix up, got banned lol
Im still not 100% about this, altho i think the mix up got corrected and now its just a mather to find out how it works. If/when i care.
* note to self*
Production penalty
culture expense
law enforcement expense
more?
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

I'll have to check it. We didn't plan to make it an option, but some players complained about the penalty for building in non-loyal territory so we created an option to turn off the penalty.

Let us know if you find a test case that shows a bug exists.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “Issues and Support”