Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Arahatree
Lt. Colonel
Human: Yes

Comodity Demand/Use value not working v9.2.5

Post by Arahatree »

Hi!

The value for any comodity in Demand/Use is not working, it shows a different value than reality. I'm using version 9.2.5

I made a test:

Sandbox 2020 World. version 9.2.5

I checked first with USA and then with Germany. The test is simple, at the start of the campaing, before doing anything, first i keep all the army in reserve and calculate how much oil is in stockpile one day (no trading and production to 0% capacity). When i substract by the quantity of oil remaining in stockpile, the number is the oil spent that day, the value is 658,816 The same test for another day the value is 656,384

Then i do the same with the army, navy and air force moving in circles. The value one day is 2,314,816, the value another day is 2,327,808.

However, the value in Demand/Use of the comodity is a constant wrong number 2,802,071 And no matter what i do that number just varies a bit, whether the army/navy/air is in reserve or moving around. The value should be around 650,000 because all the units are in reserve not spending oil.

Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug?

I know this version is still in beta, but i just wanted to point it out in case nobody realized.

Thank you in advance
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Issues and Support”