Happy 2020 Jan 1! (New Year)

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

SixthtySixthSix
Lieutenant

Happy 2020 Jan 1! (New Year)

Post by SixthtySixthSix »

Technically, the world 2020, global crisis and shattered world and OUTDATED now! :D Hahahhahaha. just kidding.

But what will we do with the start date of Jan 1, 2020 now that it is later than that?

does it artifact those scenarios?

Also, what is the latest correct theatre assessment we have for nations on the map? How up to date are the 2020 scenarios?

PS.- sru manual lists intelligence academies as buildable in city complexes... negative.
Your mouse has moved. The system has to be updated for the changes to take effect. Restart now?
GIJoe597
Board Admin
Human: Yes

Re: Happy 2020 Jan 1! (New Year)

Post by GIJoe597 »

https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG
Rosalis
Colonel
Human: Yes

Re: Happy 2020 Jan 1! (New Year)

Post by Rosalis »

Happy new year.

If china has 6k gdp/c while irl more like 18k, im not sure if we can call it 2020. Basicly modern scenarios are 20 years behind. 2000 would be clooser, except for the leaders, but yeah thats prolly the 1 thing i care less about.

Also Netherlands is nr.2 agriculture exporter, mentioned about 5 times before. Regions can and will fulfill their agriculture demand way too easy. We talking 2nd most important resource for human here. Already removed the first one, now 2nd one is obsolete.

Fix the demand would be the first thing to do in my opinion. Especially since i dont think there will be much suport in 6 months with a new game. 36 maps will prolly give issues, but paint some more petrol or whatever then. Its not like AI will build tons of new industrial complexes to get more petrol. Its more of a bonus for player when you capture a certain region.

Return to “Issues and Support”