Scenario Editor doesn't work at all (Error Loading Theatres)

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

AleZaTar
Corporal
Human: Yes

Scenario Editor doesn't work at all (Error Loading Theatres)

Post by AleZaTar »

I cannot use Scenario Editor completely due to "loading Theatres" error whenever I try to open any scenario or sandbox.
The whole error message box contains this information(it was roughly translated from Russian):
Error loading Theatres
The input string was in the wrong format. Cannot save <&&THEATRETRANSF> in the ID column. Int32 type expected.
Using Windows 7 64-bit.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Re: Scenario Editor doesn't work at all (Error Loading Theatres)

Post by Balthagor »

We pushed an update to the tool recently. Can you try again please?
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Uriens
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Uriens »

I got the update and it worked for me. Seems there are quite a number of improvements as well.
AleZaTar
Corporal

Post by AleZaTar »

Thank you for responding and updating the tools. However, it partially fixed my issue. Now when I open sandboxes only it gives an "Unhandled exception" error with options to continue the application's work or close it up. Continuing it will freeze Scenario Editor at the "Importing Scenario" window(banner).
Also, there is another message shows up when I try to open any scenario or sandbox that tells me something about imported capital data in CVP.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Issues and Support”