Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Micheal Berg
Captain
Human: Yes

Update 9.1.245 Issue - Using Waypoints

Post by Micheal Berg »

Hi BG,

The new update is great, but i would like to report an issue.

Last night while playing, i noticed that when you give a unit a way point command, it will sometimes stop moving.
This happened twice during my game, the first time was when i instructed a ship (while midway through its patrol) to go and scrap....it stopped and remained still. I then re-ordered it to scrap, but it did not move. Finally, i ordered it to move to my coastline and once there, i ordered it to scrap, witch it did.

The second time, i noticed one of my patrol aircraft was standing still while over the ocean (also, while patrolling on a way point command). It just stood in one spot like a helicopter. I ordered it to land and it turned around to land at a Airbase.

Please look into this. Never had that happen before, so it may be linked to the way point command.

Thanks
MB

[Edit by Moderator: Added details to the thread title]
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Re: Update 9.1.245 Issue

Post by Balthagor »

Thanks for the report, we'll test for that. One thing with waypoints, your last point on the path needs to be a right click, not a <shift>+right click. When you start to use <Shift>+right click, the unit will start moving and go to it's first waypoint, it will then stop. If you press <Esc> it will drop the rest of the order. If you add 3 more waypoints it will still stay where it is until you use Right Click to "complete" the set of orders and then will start moving to the second waypoint.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “Issues and Support”