Scripted events? + Sukarno bug

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

fizzie
Sergeant
Human: Yes

Scripted events? + Sukarno bug

Post by fizzie »

Hi everyone, I would like to know what are the scripted events for the Cold War sandbox. I see that some major conflicts like the Suez Crisis are missing, and that some decolonisations have some mistakes (like Tanzania, whose name is just "Tanganyka", maybe as a result of the abscence of Zanzibar in the game; or Sudan, country that appears as a british colony even in 1960).

By the other side, Sukarno (first president of Indonesia) appears in the game as a NATO alligned president, when he was widely supported by communist (the coup d'etat that finished his government -Souharto- is, on the contrary, clearly anti-communist). That's also one of the reasons because the dictatorship-communism "good relation" is a problem: alot of dictatorships were boosted and supported by the US to "prevent" or "stop" a communist rising (or a national-popular government, mainly in Latin America).
fizzie
Sergeant
Human: Yes

Re: Scripted events? + Sukarno bug

Post by fizzie »

fizzie wrote: Jul 31 2019 Hi everyone, I would like to know what are the scripted events for the Cold War sandbox. I see that some major conflicts like the Suez Crisis are missing, and that some decolonisations have some mistakes (like Tanzania, whose name is just "Tanganyka", maybe as a result of the abscence of Zanzibar in the game; or Sudan, country that appears as a british colony even in 1960).

By the other side, Sukarno (first president of Indonesia) appears in the game as a NATO alligned president, when he was widely supported by communist (the coup d'etat that finished his government -Souharto- is, on the contrary, clearly anti-communist). That's also one of the reasons because the dictatorship-communism "good relation" is a problem: alot of dictatorships were boosted and supported by the US to "prevent" or "stop" a communist rising (or a national-popular government, mainly in Latin America).
I would like to know: if any of the confrontations between the arab states and Israel took place in the game, which one of them is, and which countries took part on it?.

Return to “Issues and Support”