Argentina aircraft production glitch?

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Shadow
Sergeant

Argentina aircraft production glitch?

Post by Shadow »

This is very specific. I don't know how many people play as Argentina, but here goes:

In the sandbox scenarios circa 2020 (I'm specifically playing Trump Rising 2017), the country starts with a single aircraft production facility just outside Córdoba, in the geographic center. Thing is, it's a lone central facility (as in where a military complex should be) with no airfield/airbase in the same hex.

This seems to cause some weirdness:

- You can't build an airfield in the same hex.
- I have ordered the production of some aircraft and none actually enter production, instead remaining as Pending.
- The facility lacks an activate/deactivate button, which is also weird but should ensure production.

Is this indeed a scenario setup glitch or am I missing something? It's going to take some effort to build a proper military complex on another side of the city, complete with its centre, factory and a proper airbase.
Last edited by Shadow on Dec 03 2018, edited 1 time in total.
Uriens
Brigadier Gen.

Re: Argentina aircraft production glitch?

Post by Uriens »

There is a number of such scenario glitches, some smaller, some larger. For example, playing as England in SW2020 scenario you get almost no tech at all. I'm not sure where it's good place to post either of these glitches.
Shadow
Sergeant

Post by Shadow »

If it is, in fact, a mistake in the scenario setup, it's an issue and therefore this is most likely the best place to report it.

Nothing game-breaking, but let's hope it gets fixed in future patches.

EDIT: Whoops, there's the Map Errata thread for these things.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

Noted
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “Issues and Support”