ISIL Suggestion

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

oberkommando
Major

ISIL Suggestion

Post by oberkommando »

I am thinking maybe ISIL territory should not have loyalty for the land they control but to the countries they had invaded (Syria & Irak).
By doing this it would be easier to return the land to the rightful owners. And by doing that ISIL could be occupied fighting partisans.

What do you think about it?
Zuikaku
General
Human: Yes

Re: ISIL Suggestion

Post by Zuikaku »

oberkommando wrote:I am thinking maybe ISIL territory should not have loyalty for the land they control but to the countries they had invaded (Syria & Irak).
By doing this it would be easier to return the land to the rightful owners. And by doing that ISIL could be occupied fighting partisans.

What do you think about it?
I agree :D
Please teach AI everything!
YoMomma
Brigadier Gen.
Human: Yes

Re: ISIL Suggestion

Post by YoMomma »

I would say there are bigger issues with Isis then loyalty.

For beginners Kurds finished the job almost everywhere they could.
As far as i know theres still issue in 2017 where they kill the most advanced troops.
Relations doesnt make sence.
You can expect people to complain then that they cant release Isis to kill them themselves.
Dynamic of Isis doesnt fit in this game where it is either A or B.

So yeah my suggestion would be, delete Isis from 2020, the interesting part would be what to do with Kurdistan...

In 2017 they could stay, but relations should be fixed. Not superb relations with regions which are bombing Isis or Isis are causing problems to their goverments. Should be more like North korea 2.0 i guess, but i dont know what's really going on. It took a long time for US/Russia to fix it, so you would say there was interest for both or one of those regions to keep Isis alive as long as possible. I know the Americans helped the Kurds, especially after Russia helped Syria, so you would say Russia, but Russia had some problems with Isis too on their borders.
Bigger issue i would say is this detoriating relations because of world volatility. More diplomatic relations between regions needed and trading should improve relations a bit more, while at same time more trading with friendly regions and more boycotting regions with bad relations.

To me all this is bigger issue then releasing Syria and Iraq to their repective borders not even mentioning Kurdistan..
Gameplay 1st

Return to “Issues and Support”