Countries starting with no units

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Ginga
Corporal
Human: Yes

Countries starting with no units

Post by Ginga »

Like in the title. Some countries start with no units at all for me (the ones I know about are Austria and Yugoslavia - checked in 1936 and 1949 start). When I was playing a multiplayer game, I chose Yugoslavia and while I didn't have any units in the defense tab, it did say that I have units in inventory on the unit recruitment panel. In singleplayer I just straight up don't have any military. Happens also when I play another country. When I chose Hungary in cold war and immediately invaded Austria, I faced no resistance at all (not even garrisons). And it's slightly offtopic, but my units could not enter Innsbruck. I had supplies, I took everything around it, but my armies couldn't enter the city itself.
GIJoe597
Board Admin

Re: Countries starting with no units

Post by GIJoe597 »

I started a 1936 game, sandbox, Austria. I have 109 units in reserve. Yugoslavia indeed has no units at start, zero.
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Yugoslavia noted.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Ginga
Corporal

Post by Ginga »

So I've tried all of the countries in WW2 and Cold War starts and made a list of those that start with exactly 0 units. I don't know how many of them (if any) are supposed to have no troops so I've listed them all just in case. I hope it'll be helpful.

Czechoslovakia, Luxembourg, Yugoslavia, Egypt, Tibet.

Luxembourg, Yugoslavia, Egypt, Tibet.

Andorra, Vichy France, Egypt, Tibet.

Andorra, Vichy France, Egypt, Mengjiang, Tibet.

Andorra, Austria, Czechoslovakia, Iceland, Luxembourg, Saarland, West Germany, Yugoslavia, Muscat & Oman, Liberia, Bhutan, Ceylon, Japan, Monolia, Nepal.

Return to “Issues and Support”