Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Gman
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

Technology issues

Post by Gman »

mac user

At the start of 2017 trump rising, USA has 'land machines" and "artillery" ( and later, tank tech 1925 I believe) techs to be researched. I believe since they are early 20 th century techs that they should be already be given.

Thanks for your attention.
YoMomma
Brigadier Gen.

Re: Technology issues

Post by YoMomma »

OMG lol they didnt add the WW1 techs to the regions in W2020 CVP file?

[_]B 4 years after release :lol: I know it is time consuming, im doing it in my mod, because else i couldnt play the game.

And not just US PLZ. Freaking US... Where Cuba was first stuck for 12 years in WW2 techs its now gone backwards to WW1 :P
Gameplay 1st
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

We had already noticed this and worked on fixing it. I can see that we made an error linking one of the techs so that it's already known, we'll fix that for the next update.

Artillery has already been fixed in a previous update, it's a prereq for Grenade Fusing so the US inherits the tech. I suspect your savegame was started with an older version of the game.
YoMomma wrote:...I know it is time consuming...
Then I would hope you wouldn't be rude by calling our hard work a beta. Reminder, there is one rule on these forums - be polite. Consider this a polite reminder.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Gman
Warrant Officer

Post by Gman »

Thank you, I'm not sure if it was an older save game, it may be.

I looked at previous posts to see if it was discussed. I didn't see it before I sent it. If it was, then I apologize.

It's really not a huge set back anyway. Just thought I'd report it, it never did that to me before. And having 1500 hrs in the game I think I would know. Lol.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

No worries. We appreciate players letting us know about even the small errors. With a tech tree of over 800 items, typos are going to happen.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “Issues and Support”