Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Saisio
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

Population bug, and minor tech research bug

Post by Saisio »

Greetings

I am still quite new to the game as hole, but thought i shall bring this to the table anyway.
During my resent playthrough as IRAN in the coldwar start, I think I have come accros a bug my goal with teh playthrough is to unite most of the Islamik world under one banner, the year is now 1994 and Soviet has started to release most of it colonies so now I thought the time where to crap those landmasses which belongs to my goal in my playthrough, Once I decleare Uzbekistan war, Pakistan decided to delcleare me war, I slowly grinded down the pakistan army and did win, before the war I had around 277 million i population, and Pakistan satt with 388 population duo to it won the Pakistan - Indian war in my playthrough. So once I annexed Uzbekistan, Pakistan I satt with 599 mill population. And my goal is not to annex Indian part I decided to liberate Indian as a contry. Then I notice I went down from 277 mill population which where my orginal size in population before the annex part down to 173 mill, and India satt with 385 mill population. India ended up with more population before even the conflict with Pakistan. I know it is Immigration/Emigration system within the game, but again I ask has that system so much impact on annextion - liberate a contry?

The second thing I wish to point out, I have have played two major playthrough wich I have invested a lot of time in.
But when I go to the tech race tech tree I notice on them both on the Internett tech race, In the wireless network part of the tree the check arrow on the tech Domain Name System is missing.

Return to “Issues and Support”