Submarines spot issue

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

greekdim
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

Submarines spot issue

Post by greekdim »

After many hours of cold war sandbox game I decided to play a modern scenario. To my surprise at any modern scenario,the submarines (and only those) of any country have much lower spotting range than that of the technical card! there are all between 17-21 km even those Russian or US which have 96km. I have already done everything (check file integrity, reinstall) but nothing seems to work. Is it a bug (everybody has the same problem?) or what could be wrong? I have installed the Trump DLC...
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Re: Submarines spot issue

Post by Balthagor »

Could you post a screenshot a unit as an example?
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
greekdim
Warrant Officer

Post by greekdim »

Of course, it is from a new game Trump rising. I have also posted at steam and a guy confirmed the problem but he also pointed out that in line of sight mode the range looks right and he is right so something is wrong with the pop up information.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by greekdim on Mar 17 2017, edited 1 time in total.
greekdim
Warrant Officer

Post by greekdim »

Oh and an other thing... according to wiki the max missile size for the naval units is 10% of their missile capacity but as you can see (30/7) that is not the case. Could you tell me what is the actual formula to calculate max missile size in naval units? Thank you
Edit: Messing around with the other naval units it looks like the max missile size is 25% of missile capacity, is that correct?
Last edited by greekdim on Mar 18 2017, edited 1 time in total.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Thanks for the image.

I'd have to dig for the data to be sure, but 25% sounds correct. I think we had to revise it due to cold war missile sizes vs. capacities.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “Issues and Support”