Games lags even on a hot system.

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

BrotherofCats
Corporal
Human: Yes

Games lags even on a hot system.

Post by BrotherofCats »

This is the second time I have posted this. The first post seems to have disappeared for some reason. First to the system. I have an Origin computer running Windows 10 64 pro. It has an MSI Godlike Gaming Carbon motherboard with 128 GB of ram and an i7 8 core processor running at either 1.2 Ghz or 4.2 Ghz (I have tried it on both settings). Two Gtx 1080 graphics cards in SLI (total of 16 Gb video memory). 32 inch Samsung monitor (two others hooked up, but the game isn't on them). Running the Steam version of Ultimate 9.0.75 off a 960Gb SSD. The game lags horribly. I have turned off the 3D terrain and reduced the icons to minimum, and still everything chugs along in slow motion at times. I can't even scroll from one side of the map to the other unless I zoom all the way out. I have not had any problems on 2020, where I have played a campaign with insanely huge forces with no lag. Cold War lags a bit, but nothing like Ultimate, which is frustrating to the point of being almost unplayable. This system will play the most graphically intense VR games, and I can play Fallout at maximum resolution with absolutely no problem, so Ultimate should fly on it. Would like a solution please. I posted a saved game with the last post, but will wait on it this time in case that was what crash the post.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Re: Games lags even on a hot system.

Post by Balthagor »

If you'd like you can email the savegame. Please Zip the file so it's not so large and include ticket 21338 in the subject line. Send it to my email listed below or to info@battlegoat.com
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “Issues and Support”