Cheats won't work.

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

ILOVEKITTENS
Sergeant
Human: Yes

Cheats won't work.

Post by ILOVEKITTENS »

For Trump Rising, Divided States, Shattered World and just about any sandbox/scenario set in the modern world or near future one of the cheats won't work. The cheat that won't work is the e=mc2 cheat. I know it doesn't work because I can use the other cheats and I used "cheat georgeww" several times. After I had $500 Billion to $1.7 Trillion I tried to research a single tech, but when I activated cheat e=mc2 the cheat won't work. I had no other techs researching and I had plenty of researcj facalities and I knew the cheat was activated because other countries were researching their techs in one day, unlike me. If you know what the problem is, please help me.
nick-bang
Colonel
Location: A dark and ominous room - only illuminated by the eerie light of a computerscreen

Re: Cheats won't work.

Post by nick-bang »

Use Mikeownages brilliant trainer instead:

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=23466

Job done
way2co0l
Brigadier Gen.

Re: Cheats won't work.

Post by way2co0l »

Yeah, cheats really aren't fully supported at this time. I understand that can be annoying at times, but I personally would prefer limited resources being put to other tasks rather than updating cheats to work properly. This is especially so because the trainer exists to do pretty much everything the cheats did and much more.

Return to “Issues and Support”