Ceasefires at low volatility.

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

way2co0l
Brigadier Gen.
Human: Yes

Re: Ceasefires at low volatility.

Post by way2co0l »

But this is why I feel like we're not completely understanding each other here. You seem to be talking about something entirely different from what I'm talking about.

I'm not talking about the random wars that are started in the game. In fact, I agree with what you're saying about those issues which is part of the reason I choose to play on low volatility. countries declaring war on nations they can't get to or effectively fight shouldn't happen very often for me, if at all. But that's exactly when peace offers should happen, when there is no fighting taking place. I am completely aware of recent changes made in that regard where any ongoing war in which there is a lack of actual combat increases the chances of the combatants to peace out which is a good thing, but again, has absolutely nothing to do with my existing situation as in both of the wars I've mentioned, the fighting was still ongoing and still very much intense. There was not a lack of fighting in either of these wars so that method for them trying to make peace wasn't a factor.

I'm also not asking for a new feature here. I don't want this to come off the wrong way here, but I'm not a nub. lol. I've been playing these games for years and I like to consider myself one of the more knowledgeable individuals on how this game works. I'm not going to just submit imaginary issues or fail to think through the various factors that could be involved. I submitted this thread knowing very well how it was supposed to work, how it used to work, and all of the new changes that have been done to the way things work now which likely resulted in this new situation. I've been playing these games for a long time and I am not some noob fumbling in the dark. :P I know developer resources are limited and if you look through my old posts, you'll see I am often the one encouraging people to keep their requests within realistic limits. I'm not asking for any new features or any major changes that should require a great deal of time or effort. In fact, the only reason I brought it up is because it appears to be as a result of recent changes they have made and changes which I believe they are actively looking to continue fine tuning if necessary, in which case I imagine player feedback such as what I've given is useful to them. :) I'm not looking to waste their time or hamper their ability to get to the huge list of things they'd like to add/improve on already. :)
YoMomma
Brigadier Gen.

Post by YoMomma »

Im sorry if i came over that way. I highly respect you, and thank you for all the feedback.

Im still not sure it is actually low volatility, but it might be. 1 game is not much. Historical scenarios prolly need some attention again :P
Gameplay 1st
YoMomma
Brigadier Gen.

Post by YoMomma »

Well played low volatility GC2020, no peace issues. Rather Russia should send peace to me after they died and ofcourse resurected in the middle of nowhere.
Gameplay 1st

Return to “Issues and Support”