Mouse Offset

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Mocpages
Private
Human: Yes

Mouse Offset

Post by Mocpages »

My mouse is slightly above my cursor. That is to say, when I click, it DOESNT click where my cursor is, but offset slightly. Going fullscreen might help, but I cannot click the button because... Well, my cursor is offset.
Gman
Warrant Officer

Re: Mouse Offset

Post by Gman »

I had the same issue but probably for a different reason. My issue came about when changing the video resolution, I believe I'm using 1380 x 1280 now. Anyway, if you laboriously keep changing the resolution setting and restarting, eventually you will find the sweet spot.

I use a tv with a hmdi cable and wireless mouse and keyboard so I can use the computer on a different floor in my home.

Originally the game worked fine until I did that set up and had to adjust the resolution on the tv and the game to match.

Anyway, hope that helps.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Trying windowed and different screen resolutions may correct this. What are your current resolution settings?
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
George Geczy
General

Post by George Geczy »

Also if you could provide the following information:
- Version of Windows
- Number of monitors you have
- Video card brand
- Also if you know if you're using the default Windows font scaling, or if you've changed that setting

This is an issue that I have seen resurface once or twice in very specific circumstances related to video settings, it tends to be a Windows bug but if we can narrow down the situations I may be able to do a workaround.

-- George.

Return to “Issues and Support”