Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

merlinx_at
Captain
Human: Yes

Bug - AI placing spy's + spotting from Spy's + Espionage

Post by merlinx_at »

Hallo,

i was interested in some of the great Russian cargoplanes ... so i sent over and over at least ~200 Spy's on espionage to all his air-fac. ... 3 or 4 where captured from him (1 hex away from his Int Agency) ... much money later i give up without any new designs from him and decided to put the nice ridiculously expensive Boing on my researchlist.

after i made some allies, i see what the AI does with his Spy's ...
- BEL (Blue) is placing Spy's in a small Villages (Recon) in the middle of nowhere on the other side of the World
- DK (Blue) is placing one in an industrial complex with 2 ore-mines from Mongolia
... what did the hope to see there?
I'm at war with Moskava, Volgograd and 2 others - would it be a better option to help me and spot on chockepoints or sabotage some industry from them? - no |O
... or wait - we are all at War with ENG (Red) ... no one makes Recon, Sabotage or makes a blockade or think about invading.

No Problem... i have 200 Spy's and a daily deficit of 5000M ... i make it ;) ... Boom - your Spy is lost - WTF?? A Plane has spotted him?! ... 30 sec later ... Boom - your Spy is lost - WTFFF? ... a ship has spotted him?!

later...
JP (Red) is a superpower and holds half of Asia and is at direct war with Turkey (Blue) (+2 other Blue aligned) and Saudi Arabia (White) - my Allies don't care.
I'am probably the next on the List (I annexed HU, RO, UKR, +++) ... would it be maybe a good idea to send some troops for support or make some Recon with Spy's? - no |O

JP makes the 3. or 4th sabotage action (we are not at war) in one of my small villages (without any buildings) with about 25-50k pop ... ok, ~6 hexes away is my main land-production for eastern Europe, 3 industrial, 2 consumer or ~10 hexes in the south ... there are my shiny new defence line with 2 fortress, 4 fortifications + gun emplacements - maybe a better idea? - no ;)

Btw ... i sent an ASW Plane to Constanta ... :o ... a Spy from JP pops up and some of my units begin to fire on him (without any result) - interesting :-?
no prob ... my agents from my security bureau will soon grab him and drink "some hot coffee" with him ... ähm - no, they don't :(
he drinks coffee alone and reports for several day's what's going on |O

greets
SRU 9.0.73.1 (Steam) / W7Pro-64 eng
merlinx_at
Captain
Human: Yes

Re: Bug - AI placing spy's + spotting from Spy's + Espionage

Post by merlinx_at »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SRU 9.0.73.1 (Steam) / W7Pro-64 eng

Return to “Issues and Support”