Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

merlinx_at
Captain
Human: Yes

Bug - Stupid suicide AI - will not make Peace + little AAR Report

Post by merlinx_at »

Hallo,

the AI will not make Peace ... and choose suicide.

1. Case: short story ... Ukraine declared war on me (little nice Austria) after annex from CZ ... after a long Battle in Retz, Krems and Linz (all with Gun-Emplacements and Fortification/Fortress), i pushed back UKR to the Battleline (see attachment ukraine.jpg) and made a offer for peace/peace. --> he declined. |O
Ukr had just ~20 damaged Planes, 20 Art (Smerch) and 3 Infantery in Repair, 4 AA left

i was just holding my battleline ... after a few days there was the popup - i annexed.

2. Case: short story ... North Caucasus had declared War on me a long time before ... now after annexing UKR we had direct contact.
Because of the failing supply of the new annexed land, Caucasus takes land just because of the expanding boarders :/
He send Units to grab more until he runs out of supply and was sitting on dry land... i had all my remaining and damaged battleforces in Kiev for repairing.
Caucasus had Supplytrucks but did not resupply his units ... my fresh repaired battleforces was ready and i made a slaughter of his units back to the battleline (see caucasus.jpg), take his Capital Rostov-Donu (Cap relocating activ) + Airdrop from some Special-Forces and took just 3 other Cities.
i made a offer for peace/peace. --> he declined. |O
Cau had a bunch of Units left

i was just holding my battleline ... after a few days there was the popup - i annexed.

maybe both had a plan that i become direct contact with Moskava (which declared War on me a long time ago) - which was my intention to just hold the battleline an make peace? :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SRU 9.0.73.1 (Steam) / W7Pro-64 eng

Return to “Issues and Support”