Bug/Feature request - Better Info to repaircost of Cities + overview + again "Max possible Output"

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

merlinx_at
Captain
Human: Yes

Bug/Feature request - Better Info to repaircost of Cities + overview + again "Max possible Output"

Post by merlinx_at »

Hallo,

Feature request:
if i guess right ... to repair this Small Town i need ~40.000t IG(Industry Goods)? how much will it cost... ok lets take my calculator 80000/100*46=36800 IG *55000 (actual marketprice for IG) = 2.024.000.000 :o
oh ... + 2 Power - Petrol each 16438/100*46=7561,48 IG *55000 (actual marketprice for IG)... damn what was the other summary?... and look, there are 10 other damaged cities with buildings...
ok, my calculation program is anyway much nicer then Supreme Ruler ... lets figure out how much will it cost to bring back the Powerplants to 100% output ... wait ... "Max possible Output" 269556 - 46% damage + 10% Power Grid + 10% urban xy
oh nice... damaged metropol + 2 power (1 coal, 1 petrol) + baracks + fortification + ... |O

damn ... what a fortune - just read somewhere in a forum (not in the game), that the Loyalty and Supply also have an impact.

Anyway ... Openoffice is free and makes a good job ... and you can make real nice piecharts :D
at least - i know now how much buildings can be repaired at once... before i crash my economy definitely

greets
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SRU 9.0.73.1 (Steam) / W7Pro-64 eng

Return to “Issues and Support”