Bug+Feature request - "Max possible Output" of Industries + a real infobox for producing Buildings

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

merlinx_at
Captain
Human: Yes

Bug+Feature request - "Max possible Output" of Industries + a real infobox for producing Buildings

Post by merlinx_at »

Hallo,

Bug: the "Max possible Output" of all Industries will not shown correct after researching a tech which boosts output and the Infobox is a shame.

for Goods-Consumer (Max pos. Outp. 647.887/y, Annual Maintenance 165M / 0,45 per Day / 254,67 per Unit) its maybe not sooo essential - or wait...
+2% (+12.957,74/y - 35,5/d)
+5% (32.394,35/y - 88,75/d)
... damn - it makes a difference.
How is the picture if i compare it to the Goods-Cons Mid? ;)
Please brake down all the other figures for yourself.

for all Power-plants - its even much harder or impossible to find the right/best without all informations.

If you have a little country which needs a little more electricity, its not that hard... but if you need a lot more, then you need a pencil and paper or an xls with many calculations.
- base output + power grid... did i have the coal boost or was it the tech for Petrol?? ... lets look 20 min in the nice Techlist and let me figure it out ;) ... oh, when i build it in a city then i have additional 10% + let us include the Building Cost (Facility Cost + needed Goods) a.s.o.

Feature request:
Please give us a more useful box for producing Buildings with - see attachment

thanks a lot :)

greets
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SRU 9.0.73.1 (Steam) / W7Pro-64 eng
georgios
Brigadier Gen.
Human: Yes

Re: Bug+Feature request - "Max possible Output" of Industries + a real infobox for producing Buildings

Post by georgios »

I have the sense that building materials and costs are not equally divided with days. The demand varies through the construction duration.

Return to “Issues and Support”