BattleGoat Studios
It is currently Nov 18 2017

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Sep 23 2016 
Sergeant

Human: Yes
Even in trump version bugs still exists as in all supreme ruler games
I have the ultimate pc so no problems from my side
Im playing strategy games 30+ years now and supreme ruler series are by far the best games but what a pitty that bugs occure all time and remove my fun :-(
After so many years of playing all supreme ruler games i realized that i havent ever conquer all world or finish a game from all those bugs that appeared anytime
All airplanes no matter what they crash ,running out of fuel, in flight in air patrol ,in attacks etc
Also all vehicles run out of fuel
The problem is the speed of game
In normal speed they move very slow (many units in game etc) when the fuel consumption remains high so planes crashes,vehicles remain out of fuel etc
Diffirent saves ,diffirent handling of game have no solution
In fastest speed they move very fast but still running out of fuel and crashes
No unit path,they dont calculate distances to airfields etc
I hope some day all those bugs will be solved cause the game is the best and not deserve it

PostPosted: Aug 29 2017 
Warrant Officer

I run into this problem today too. The game run fine for several years without problems. But suddenly air units started crashing. I found it to be air units on patrol. Other air units started to crash too. I was planning a battle with 42 air units based on four two airfields and two bases close to the battlefield. I sent out 21. Five of run out of fuel, but that where those I left on the ground (maybe in range of enemy stealth-fighters). Somehow they got forced up in the air despite air superiority, no nearby units or known AA in range, and enemy helicopters maybe 50 km away. I couldn't get them back on the ground before they run out of fuel. Airfields not overcrowded. Lots of fuel and money available. Full training budget. No AI unit control. Units flying low before crashing. Loading an older save does not help. A day before or so I saw units flying low and attacking (and being attacked by) ground units despite having no permission to do so.

Supreme Ruler

Got a savegame from before the battle?

Brigadier Gen.

I have seen this before but not recently. I wonder what causes this. Maybe unit ROE ? Like, maybe they are set to loss tolerance: "none" or "full" or some other such setting? Maybe it happens if minister is locked out of control so there is no one to send the airplane back? Just throwing theories.

PostPosted: Aug 30 2017 
Colonel

I experienced same things especially with the multi roles of Russia like;

MIG-29 SMT
MIG35-OVT

The fuel cap seem so low they are not listening to stuff. I mean 405 fuel cap for MIG-29, well maybe they just use too much petrol, maybe stat is wrong idk.

PostPosted: Sep 03 2017 
Warrant Officer

This is the save just before the offensive is about to begin.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8lYvu ... sp=sharing
The upcoming battle is in the middle of Germany. Hotkey 5 and 6 is among the combatants.

As I wrote before, I've been loosing air units for a while (maybe a month), but so far only units I haven't kept very good track of, like new units relocating, and Global Hawks on patrol.

This save should be from before I discovered the problem, though I believe it appeared much later.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8lYvu ... sp=sharing