Couple a bugs

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Stavros
Sergeant
Human: Yes

Couple a bugs

Post by Stavros »

Just a few minor things ive noticed...dunno if its the game or my computer or whatever.

1) In options Audio, the incoming message and battle sound settings are the wrong way round. Changing the message sounds turns the battle sounds down and vice versa.

2) Playing as Russia, up to 1965 so far, I've helped to unify North Vietnam including former Cambodia and Laos, now all Colonies that break away from France, are at War with North Vietnam, they do end after a while, no fighting takes place.

3) When right clicking on the main map to build something, the menu scrolls up on its own (bit annoying) :)

4) When in the 'State Department' tab, hovering mouse curser over 'Allied Regions', 'Enemy Region', 'Colonies' and 'Existing Treaties', the icon's sub-list appears with a scroll bar, but as soon as I move the mouse the menu disappears, and I cannot scroll up/down

5) Message telling me that 'Military Advisers' have been sent to (Country), by the the 'World Market'...I remember this being the 'UN' in SRCW.

I'll post more if I see them.

:) :0 :)

Return to “Issues and Support”