AI does not use its aircraft

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Kristijonas
Brigadier Gen.
Human: Yes

AI does not use its aircraft

Post by Kristijonas »

Example: Germany vs Soviets fighting. Germany's aircraft patrols around their air fields. Thousand of aircraft. Never on the front... Happens in every war with every country.
Tnarg
Colonel

Re: AI does not use its aircraft

Post by Tnarg »

Playing Sandbox 2020: World with Zuikaku 1.6 mod as the Russians. While working on a small land grab of the Baltics in 2023 Finland and Poland declared war on me due to their full alliance with Lithuania. Shortly after several of their partners with what I'm assuming had mutual defense treaties (not full alliance) started sending units to both Poland and Finland and were fighting a proxy war with my forces. It was very clear that they were engaging my units. I turned on my war on incursions tab for most of those countries and had a full blown WWIII on my hands without a huge diplomacy hit, actually improved my treaty integrity. I saw land, air, and sea units from Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Portugal, a few other countries and even British F-35s and Typhoons were wrecking havoc on my progress in Finland.

I even forgot to garrison the Polish Danzing seaport after Poland surrendered. The Brits and Dutch managed to land a force of about 9 motorized infantry there and started to spread out from there. I sent a high altitude recon plane to recon the northern tip of Denmark and it was masses upon masses of merchant ships full of troops from just about all of the countries mentioned above. I was astonished.

Return to “Issues and Support”