Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

ixonixas
Lieutenant
Human: Yes

Allies/Axis revining regions bug

Post by ixonixas »

So I just going to post this image...

So OKAY, let's talk about this:

1. Germany declared war on me in early 1939 (For some reason Italy declared war on my 5 days later for "reasons unknown"). Like what the hell? Shoudn't they supposed to be preparing to invade Poland and build some defenses around western border? I didn't even expected their attack. I didn't wanted to be 'Allies aligned', instead tried to play as neutral as possible. But NAH Haa - said Hitler.
Maybe it is because I annexed Klaipėda region? But cmon, their loyality shoudn't be german. All Klaipėda region should be loyal to Lithuania. Here is some historical facts, if you don't believe me: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klaip%C4%97da_Revolt

BTW To sympathise to nazi ideas you don't have to be german... Just sayin'

2. Historically Germany crushed Poland, but now... POLAND SURRENDERED BEFORE FALL OF WARSAW!!! Seriously, all eastern side of Poland was free from occupation and it seemed that I would manage to defend with ally covering my south and east, but then just BAM - Poland surrendered... So all my south-east side was steamrolled by germans.

Quick note: USSR is still in peace.

3. So I quickly taken some undefended eastern cities (today's Belarus) and Poland came back... AS AXIS POWER. They are like shouting "U WOT M8?!" to my face now. And I'm all like 'double u, tea, eh'?

4. Because I'm a bad person since the beggining of the game I tried to destabilize Latvia and Estonia, so that dictatorships would take their place and my invasion would be 'justifiable', but my fund seem to reach only Latvia, because Estonia's mil/civ approval rates don't change. Why? I'm spending such 'moneys' I want to see the effect.

This is really interesting scene now. So hard, but so exciting! For the Fatherland!
(Vai, ko nusižvengei,
Bėrasai žirgeli,
Ko dairais aplinkui
Į dulketą kelią. ♫♪
I feel like I'm in the military again :lol: )
Ater
Colonel

Re: Allies/Axis revining regions bug

Post by Ater »

I have no idea..
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. -Albert Einstein
ixonixas
Lieutenant

Post by ixonixas »

So does anyone know why Poland came back as Axis power? It is apsolutely stupid.
MrRipper

Post by MrRipper »

I can only say from my experience if countries come back they are opposite sphere or aligning to..
ixonixas
Lieutenant

Post by ixonixas »

MrRipper wrote:I can only say from my experience if countries come back they are opposite sphere or aligning to..
And that is an issue. Take notes, devs.
Zuikaku
General

Post by Zuikaku »

Maybe germany "liberated" Poland, so Poland become axis power. But, unfortunatelly, we all know AI do not know to liberate , it only annexes |O
Please teach AI everything!
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

MrRipper wrote:I can only say from my experience if countries come back they are opposite sphere or aligning to..
Can we confirm this? I'm wrapping gifts with my son...
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
ixonixas
Lieutenant

Post by ixonixas »

So Danish partisans have liberated their island... WTF??? It was NOT released. How can you suck on your occupant like that? FIX IT!!!
MrRipper

Post by MrRipper »

But alot of these issues lately must be going on since CW/36? BG must have lost alot of gamers since then..
MrRipper

Post by MrRipper »

BUMP (not on known issues)
Some feedback from the gaming community would be helpfull. This is annoying issue.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Did some more digging and found an internal ticket on a similar issue, just linking the two together.

I would still appreciate more user feedback on what everyone else is seeing.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
mrevilpb
Warrant Officer

Post by mrevilpb »

Can we get an SS of the regional loyalty?

I've had the same opinion as ripper, though they don't always come back as the diametric opposition often it seems they do more then not, allies to axis or axis to allies, el salvador, iraq, nicaragua, egypt, spain, guatemala, I've watched them all flip sides almost, (sometimes on the money to) immediate to new power en-statement.
MrRipper

Post by MrRipper »

I went thru most my saves, blue killed most of red and i got bored (unrealistic boundries) or i am the agressor on red team. Blue have good spending on law i think so cant find examples. Also threw away my save games from 36 besides Japan..
But you could recreate this pretty easy with help of multiplayer and locking certain things.

edit: another downgrade instead of update?
Tried to recreate this.. No wars in modern scenarios! Just (blue) allying like freaks.

Return to “Issues and Support”