Still at war after war ends

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

pcoud
Lieutenant
Human: Yes

Still at war after war ends

Post by pcoud »

So I bought the game 2 days ago and started a first game as Greece, sandbox mode. For some reason I like to start with no units, which I did. After a while I dow'ed my neighbour Albania. That was an easy war as Albania had zero unit :-) I annexed them. But Albania still show up in my enemy list (with the dead country icon), and my defense condition is still WAR. Guess this is not wad, is it?

I apologize if this has alreay been reported a hundred times, I spent some time on the forum but did not see this very same issue.

By the way, is there any way for the player to influence the defcon (and thus the preparedness costs)? As far as I remember in previous SR games, you could choose between various levels (but within certain limits depending on whether you were at war or not).

edit: defcon actually changes quite often (elevated, high, war). Depending on what, I am not sure? I have no mean to control it, and it makes budget management very difficult (I have big preparedness costs for being at war with a dead country...)
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Re: Still at war after war ends

Post by Balthagor »

There are issues recently reported on the Steam forums related to this. There are some things here not fully resolved. it will be looked at.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “Issues and Support”