MAP: various Dutch East Indies (DEI) corrections

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

geminif4ucorsair
General

MAP: various Dutch East Indies (DEI) corrections

Post by geminif4ucorsair »

Various Dutch East Indies (DEI) map issues for correction:

X 1688 Y426 - Dutch 16th Infantry Battalion walking on water...ok, I knew Dutch soldiers were good, but maybe the unit just known where
the rocks are! Standing in water, one hex north of Hollandia.

* X1460 Y406 - British Army BL-6 / 152mm Howitzer on the northern Sumatra coast.....believe it belongs across the Malacca Strait.

* X1596 Y407 - ADD: Airfield. Routinely used by Dutch air force fighters and light bombers.

* TIMOR - Strange near circle of land & water hexes overlapping Dutch Timor, extending in the south from Hex X1585 to X158 Y458 in
the south (on land, its over the town of Atambua)....all these hexes are part of Dutch territory.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Re: MAP: various Dutch East Indies (DEI) corrections

Post by Balthagor »

geminif4ucorsair wrote:...X 1688 Y426 - Dutch 16th Infantry Battalion walking on water...
Okay, you have access to the Dutch orbat, go fix it and let me know when it's done. Thanks! (should be 427)

Same for the BL-6

If you want us to "do more research" you can save us time from minor fixes in files you have access too...

Airfield noted, ticket 18665

For that Timor comment, I don't understand your x,y's the first is an x only. Please clarify.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
geminif4ucorsair
General

Post by geminif4ucorsair »

Balthagor wrote:
geminif4ucorsair wrote:...X 1688 Y426 - Dutch 16th Infantry Battalion walking on water...
Okay, you have access to the Dutch orbat, go fix it and let me know when it's done. Thanks! (should be 427) Same for the BL-6
If you want us to "do more research" you can save us time from minor fixes in files you have access too...
Airfield noted, ticket 18665

For that Timor comment, I don't understand your x,y's the first is an x only. Please clarify.
Oops...should be hexes X1585 Y461 northward to X1584 Y458.....the are (oval shaped) is identified as part of Portuguese territory, and while
only one hex is over-land, it is mostly international waters.

Thanks for looking.
Legend
General
Human: Yes

Post by Legend »

It has two parts... see the red sections on this map.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:LocationEastTimor.svg

Let me know if you have other comments... If I'm wrong... okay. Just show me.

- Daxon

Return to “Issues and Support”