Some thoughts about improving it after clearing sandbox

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Re: Some thoughts about improving it after clearing sandbox

Post by Balthagor »

The known issues document makes it very clear already that there are lots of events still to be added, however the campaigns will target a "victory" point around 1945. I don't anticipate us having the development time to do much in the way of events beyond 1948 although Cold War events should begin around 1949. We will try and enhance those with better condition checks.

I believe that as Germany if you capture London you get "victory". I'm doing some review of that campaign today, hope to get a message to that effect for the next update.

Thanks for the suggestions on addit
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
bluestreak2k5
Captain

Post by bluestreak2k5 »

Balthagor might a make a suggestion:

Since whatever you guys decide to do about repairing buildings, it seems like it will take a lot of work and a lot of time. To help solve this problem slightly, and alleviate part of this problem you could release the upgradeable buildings update (if you guys are going to do this, #18733) first.

The reason is who cares if a building is damaged if your going to upgrade it anyway... just upgrade the building and then it turns into a full repaired larger building.

Like I said it isn't a full fix, but for Japan, Germany, Italy A LOT of the buildings they capture from countries are small ports/air bases and micro/med industries. You would most likely end up upgrading these all eventually anyway. This also doesn't seem to be nearly as much work as any of the suggestions in this thread would take.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

I honestly think the solution for this issue is closer than ticket 18733, but thanks for the suggestion.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “Issues and Support”