Odd Error: Units in building queue vanish

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Aragos
General

Odd Error: Units in building queue vanish

Post by Aragos »

I've had this happen twice in the last few games. I'm not at all sure what causes it (e.g., what sequence of clicks/actions that results in this issue).

--Example: Playing as USA. I have 10 air fabs that are on the UI, each building 1 a/c each (shows 10/10 plus more waiting to be built). I select a specific fab to tweak what it is building. Click anywhere on the map (to reset it to 'all production') and suddenly the UI shows 0/0 with nothing waiting.
--However, things are being built. Click on the Air tab for building (the tab where it shows avalable types for construction) and it shows 10 aircraft being built, and if I wait, the aircraft appear on schedule. Throughout the rest of the game (until I reload, which fixes it), the fab construction tab shows 0/0 (or sometimes, 0/1) for all unit types--not just air like I had in the example.

Happen to anyone else? Not really game breaking but it is pretty frustrating. I think what causes it is going from All Production to specific fab, then back again.

EDIT: I think this may be the Defense Dept issue listed on known bugs.
Ruges
General
Location: Nearby, really I'll see you tonight when your sleeping

Re: Odd Error: Units in building queue vanish

Post by Ruges »

Yea its noted already. reloading a save fixes the problem.

Return to “Issues and Support”