Inaccuracies [It's important]

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Wolfy
Corporal
Human: Yes

Inaccuracies [It's important]

Post by Wolfy »

First of all I want to thank BG studio for creating these amazing games, like SR2020, SR2010 and SR:Cold war. I wish them luck and strenght to create another epic and inovative game for their audience.

However,
Today I buyed Supreme ruler 1936 from steam, downloaded and, as many others, choosed my homeland country to start play with and... What the heck is this?

Historical innaccuracies (Baltic states):
Baltic states were occupied by Soviets in 1939. What fallowed was creation of puppet goverments and destruction of local culture. Anthem, flag and other cultural values were destroyed and replaced by USSR authorities. IT IS A BIG THING! The flags witch are being used for Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia in this game are the ones made by soviets in 1939-1940! So it is kind of an insult to the countries who lost over ~20% of population each because of soviet purges after the occupation.

To Devs: These are the flags of baltic countries in 1936
Suggestion: Add ability to change the flag of your countries (your own, colonies, occupied).

Innacuracies in 1936-Lithuania:

In 1923 Lithuanian military organized a coup in Klaipėda and seized the city (and "Mažoji Lietuva" or "Minor Lithuania" region) under Lithuania flag from Prussia.
Klaipėda region was under control by Lithuania until 1939 march 23, then after Hitler's ultimatum to Lithuania Klaipėda had fallen under The Third Reich's control without triggering a war.

To Devs: Klaipėda region should be part of Lithuania
Suggestion: Add the ability to convert any colony into the part of mainland.

Suvalkai (in polish: Suwałki) was seized and controlled by Polish military in 1920-1939, even though Polish authorities recognized (by peace treaty, wich later they broke) that Suvalkai and Vilnius regions as part of Lithuania. So I don't know why both of these countries has "good relationship status" while they been hostile towards each other from the beggining of independence.

To Devs: Suwalki should be loyal to Lithuania and Poland - Lithuania relationship should not be "friendly" (I'm talking about approval rate and public opinion).
Suggestion: Add option for locals to change their loyality (Purges of locals and replacing them with your own people or converting them into the one of you)

Loyality map of Lithuania should be something like this:

I'm going to update this post from time to time if I encounter any more issues.
cret
Sergeant

Re: Inaccuracies [It's important]

Post by cret »

Wolfy wrote: Loyality map of Lithuania should be something like this:
That's a lithuanian propaganda map.
It can be contradicted by every other source.

http://libx.bsu.edu/cdm/singleitem/coll ... 136/rec/22
Ostland Atlas Map 21: Percentage of the Population by Ethnicity
Wolfy
Corporal

Re: Inaccuracies [It's important]

Post by Wolfy »

cret wrote:
Wolfy wrote: Loyality map of Lithuania should be something like this:
That's a lithuanian propaganda map.
It can be contradicted by every other source.

http://libx.bsu.edu/cdm/singleitem/coll ... 136/rec/22
Ostland Atlas Map 21: Percentage of the Population by Ethnicity
"Date: 1942"

I guess Żeligowski's genocide went pretty well back then.

It is a minor flaw, but at least fix other things I mentioned above.

Return to “Issues and Support”