Traded units remaining in my nation

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

davidclaywood
Lieutenant
Human: Yes

Traded units remaining in my nation

Post by davidclaywood »

I SR2020 Traded units magically were transported to the destination country but in SRCW and SR1936 the traded units remain in my country. How do I get them to go to their own nations? I would not mind arranging their transfer to their home but the owner nation really needed the units in their own country.

I really appreciate the crunch you are under right now and did search the forums thoroughly before I posted this.

Thank You My Friends
Fistalis
General

Re: Traded units remaining in my nation

Post by Fistalis »

davidclaywood wrote:I SR2020 Traded units magically were transported to the destination country but in SRCW and SR1936 the traded units remain in my country. How do I get them to go to their own nations? I would not mind arranging their transfer to their home but the owner nation really needed the units in their own country.

I really appreciate the crunch you are under right now and did search the forums thoroughly before I posted this.

Thank You My Friends
Turn OFF diplomatic MM before you start your next game and you'll get the old fashioned "magic trading"

With Diplomatic MM ON they have to have passage to said country.. if the countries land locked etc they hang around your nation.
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace
davidclaywood
Lieutenant

Post by davidclaywood »

Turning Off Merchant Marine in a WW2 game the Germans might not be able to isolate the UK by by the destruction of shipping from US to UK and USSR.

In my case the traded units are neither landlocked or without ports to ship and receive. Now the MM shipping feature may be troublesome when Germany must use Italian Ports to ship goods to North Africa. I don't know this yet because my German Campaign AAR has not matured enough to try that yet.

I am developing a punch-list as I go so I can compare items from both lists before disturbing you folks.

Thank you for your prompt response to my questions.
DenisG
Lieutenant

Post by DenisG »

In my tests, I was able to trade more than 40 units from Germany to France.

They all would move to the next harbor and leave with merchant marine to the next French port.

The only thing I noticed was that when I put the units on reserve status at barracks right next to the border with France, they would also travel all the way North to the first port, instead of just crossing the border directly three hexes away.

Cheers,
Denis
davidclaywood
Lieutenant

Post by davidclaywood »

I still have many Spanish and Rumainian units moving around the fatherland.

Return to “Issues and Support”