Zombie trade offers from defeated nations

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

mfisher12
Lt. Colonel

Zombie trade offers from defeated nations

Post by mfisher12 »

I'll just post this in case BG overlooked it, or in case the issue is buried in their mountain of "Issues" needing attention:

Late 1938, Japan defeated China in my current game and I received the conventional "Chinese government has fled" message.

A couple of weeks later, I get a trade offer from China (Lin Sen) wanting to purchase Consumer Goods.

I went over the map of China and it appears that it's true, Lin Sen's government is no longer in business. The map of China has been divided between Japan, Manchukuo, Menjiang and Tibet. There's nobody to trade with except maybe some zombies?

Or am I once again missing something? (Because that happens quite a bit)
George Geczy
General

Re: Zombie trade offers from defeated nations

Post by George Geczy »

I haven't seen a report on this yet, though maybe Balthagor has.

You know, dead people still need consumer goods too :D

Well, maybe not. Bug noted.
mfisher12
Lt. Colonel

Post by mfisher12 »

George Geczy wrote:I haven't seen a report on this yet, though maybe Balthagor has.

You know, dead people still need consumer goods too :D
Brains? :D
Aragos
General

Post by Aragos »

I have had this from destroyed countries. In this case, Egypt to the US for IGs. Egypt/US sign a treaty, then Egypt is defeated. I get the warnings on Egypt missing its payments for the rest of the game.
mfisher12
Lt. Colonel

Post by mfisher12 »

Aragos wrote:I have had this from destroyed countries. In this case, Egypt to the US for IGs. Egypt/US sign a treaty, then Egypt is defeated. I get the warnings on Egypt missing its payments for the rest of the game.
I'm seeing the debt messages as well. I imagine this is just all part of the "Defeated Country Cleanup" they'll do once they get around to this.

Return to “Issues and Support”