OBJ not triggering complete.

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Ruges
General
Location: Nearby, really I'll see you tonight when your sleeping

OBJ not triggering complete.

Post by Ruges »

Playing as Italy. One of my objectives is the Rock. which is to conquer Gibraltar. When I was given this objective I was nearing in on London, instead of going strait for Gibraltar I went for London instead. and when the UK fell I gained control of Gibraltar. However the objective did not signal as becoming complete.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Re: OBJ not triggering complete.

Post by Balthagor »

The objective is to conquer Gibraltar, not have it as a colony. You did not complete the objective.

We were debating some of this in studio today. We'll have to make it fail if you break the ability to complete it. It is secondary, so not crucial to victory.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

What about conquer Greece. the objective says was to conquer Athens and force Greece to surrender. I conquered Athenai (there is no Athens) and annexed Greece and the trigger did not complete.
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

Balthagor wrote: It is secondary, so not crucial to victory.
East African campaign is a primary goal, and did not trigger because they are colonies. I can always liberate them and then declare war on them. Don't think it will have good results with the LoN
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Conqure is a lose term, if you manage to take control of Gibraltar, otherwise the objective should sound like 'Make Gibraltar tje territory of...' or similar
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

I haven't retested in the latest update, but Greece is supposed to trigger victory. Did you annex it?

East Africa is after "victory" so one of the many objectives currently listed as incomplete. That campaign is currently supposed to end at Greece till I can get the rest of the objectives working.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “Issues and Support”