Unit Errata

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Re: Unit Errata

Post by Balthagor »

vahadar wrote:German 1914 Infantry is missing its icon with SR1914 DLC. (unit id 191, icon id 907).
Same for Russian Empire infantry unit id 191 icon id 905

I have blank icons.
Do the meshes work though? Sounds like UGBITS4 wasn't copied over to Ultimate when it was last changed.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
vahadar
Colonel

Post by vahadar »

Balthagor wrote: Do the meshes work though? Sounds like UGBITS4 wasn't copied over to Ultimate when it was last changed.
Yes the meshes work, it is just the icon in production list or in unit data popup.
And i made a mistake above russia unit id is 193 but you would have guessed :)
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

I think we pushed a fix for this last night. Fixed?
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
vahadar
Colonel

Post by vahadar »

Balthagor wrote:I think we pushed a fix for this last night. Fixed?
Late reply sorry but yes it is fixed, missing country flags are also fixed.
Thanks a lot :)
GBedd
Private

Post by GBedd »

Hi,

I started a new game in sandbox in version 9.1.38 as the UK in 2020, and the Vanguard submarines are not present in the unit list, and I cannot build any new ones. They were available in previous versions.

Thanks,
GBedd
SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

UK HAS.1 WASP helicopter has a missile cap of 24, but a max missile size of 1, and I haven't seen a missile with a size of 1. Could either the max missile size be changed to something usable, or removed completely?

The only references to it carrying missiles was the anti-tank wired guided missile SS.11 and the Anti-ship missile AS.12 so I think it should keep its missile capacity but have the max missile size increased to 2 or 3 or have some "smaller" anti-ship missiles adding.
My SR:U Model Project, get the latest and post suggestions here:

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=28040
dax1
Brigadier Gen.

Post by dax1 »

SGTscuba wrote:UK HAS.1 WASP helicopter has a missile cap of 24, but a max missile size of 1, and I haven't seen a missile with a size of 1. Could either the max missile size be changed to something usable, or removed completely?

The only references to it carrying missiles was the anti-tank wired guided missile SS.11 and the Anti-ship missile AS.12 so I think it should keep its missile capacity but have the max missile size increased to 2 or 3 or have some "smaller" anti-ship missiles adding.
also id#12089 "B.I Lancaster" missile size 1
Con forza ed ardimento
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

My turn :)

Unit 11184, F-3, Japan, 2005.

I'm sure I created this entry sometime in 2003, anticipating the F-2 replacement. Am I correct that this would be the weblink that should be used to update this entry?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitsubishi_X-2_Shinshin
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Nerei
General

Post by Nerei »

Well I cannot say for sure what you intended when you made that unit but it definitely is the best aircraft to base the in-game Japanese F-3 on ^_-
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Yeah, I was more wondering if there has been a Japanese F-3 fighter designed and built since the F-2. If not, then it's safe to assume that was what I was trying to extrapolate.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

British F23 and F22-3 frigates have an ASW range of 13km, I think this should be boosted to 124km in line with other frigates of the era as they have anti sub helicopters which would normally be used as the reason for the range.

I'd probably add the type 26 to this. I think it would probably be revisiting the UK ships ASW stats as they were equipped with helicopters roughly in line with other navies.
My SR:U Model Project, get the latest and post suggestions here:

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=28040
Nerei
General

Post by Nerei »

The M270A1 MLRS (ID 4553) appears to be using the M26 rocket in 2017/2020. This rocket is gradually being replaced and by 2020 will not even be in the US arsenal being completely replaced by the M31. The M270 (ID 4506) should however stay as is to represent the cold war version and likewise the HIMARS (ID 4540) should probably not be changed as it was introduced early enough that it could be argued to use the M26 rocket.
Edit: HIMARS should probably use the M26A1 or A2 rocket that has a 48km range.
The main difference noticeable in-game would probably be that the M31 has a range of around 70km
Other M270 operators such as Germany, Japan and the UK can also use M31 rockets so their units should probably also represent this.

Fictive units such as the HIMARS II (ID 4554), M280 (ID4564), M280A1 (ID4576) and M320 GLRS (ID4590) given that they are higher tech level future units should probably use the rockets such as the M31+ which according to Lockheed Martin adds another 50+km range over the M31 so a range of around 120km.
russ1000
Brigadier Gen.

Post by russ1000 »

KS-19 100mm Towed AA Gun (ID 5105) YearAvail - 1948 (in the game-1940)
oberkommando
Major

Post by oberkommando »

The Kc-767 shows be kc-46A.
Merry Christmas!
bowtie
Lieutenant

Post by bowtie »

The SM.79 spareverio picture in the tech tree is that of an airplane with two wing-mounted engines. it would be nice if the picture was similar to that of the sm.81. it really looks a lot more like the sm.81 picture.

btw love the game, been playing for years, just havent posted much :)

Return to “Issues and Support”