Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Zuikaku
General
Human: Yes

Re: Unit Errata

Post by Zuikaku »

hoddized wrote:Bf-110G wrong picnum.
Lots of wrong things with Bf-110s. They got far better air attack than basic Bf-109. It shoul'd be the opposite. Bf-110s were superior only in range and firepower, but overall they were far inferior in air combat compared to Bf-109 and were therefore historically quickly withdrawn from that role (except for bomber attacks). I think that air attack stats for Bf-110b and basic Bf-109 should be swapped so Bf-109 would get air attack stats of Bf-110B.
Please teach AI everything!
hoddized
Colonel

Post by hoddized »

I think unit 3252, "Cannone da 47/32 M35 47mm towed gun", should also be available to Italy, it's main producer. It should probably be a known design, since it's a model 1935... I don't have a firm date for first production in Italy though.
hoddized
Colonel

Post by hoddized »

Semovente 75/18 should use a short-barreled Stug model instead of the the current long barreled one.
ixonixas
Lieutenant

Post by ixonixas »

Every NATO country should have a "humvee" design as light infantry.

Latvia has 3 ex-Polish T-55 tanks for training. Also Latvia are buying 123 units of British Combat Reconnaissance Reconnaissance (Tracked) light armored vehicles, which Britain had retired in the wake of its 2010 Strategic Defence and Security Review. Latvia also has a special forces unit.

Estonia on July 2014 commitment to buy CV90-35 external link high-end infantry fighting vehicles from the Netherlands. And are ordering some Sisu wheeled APCs from Finland.

Lithuania in the year 2008 2 medium-range radars were acquired for the Air Forces Airspace Surveillance and Control Command. Lithuania also has special forces as SOF Squadron "Aitvaras", which consists of Special Land Forces and Special Navy forces (2 special forces units).
Lithuania wish to buy some M1126 Stryker ICV as soon as finanses increases. I guess we'll have them before 2020, so I would like to see at least 1 of them in the game.
Lithuania already buyed 3 Eurocopters and are expecting them delivered in 2015.
http://www.airbushelicopters.com/site/e ... &width=700

Also Lithuania seems to be the most inaccurate military by equipment in the game.
Check this list:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithuanian_army_equipment
number47
General

Post by number47 »

number47 wrote:UnitID 682 "XA-360 AMV" currently uses picnum 21 while better representation of the RL unit would be picnum 243 (in case you have no intention of adding new meshes for modern scenarios :P ).

Picnum 21 is a 6x6 XA-200 (and older versions)

while XA-360 is a 8x8 of different appearance (couldn't find low res turreted version (not at home so can't resise :D ))

EDIT: turreted versions
Polish
South African
Croatian
Shameless bump (because I've been asking for this since early SRCW :P )
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
Zuikaku
General

Post by Zuikaku »

BG, why don't you let Gemini to manage unit database? Thatway you coul'd devote yourself to other issues
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

number47 wrote:UnitID 682 "XA-360 AMV" currently uses picnum 21 while better representation of the RL unit would be picnum 243...

Done for the next update.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Zuikaku
General

Post by Zuikaku »

Sdkfz 251 halftrack infantry have absurdly high price of $9 millions. If we take into account the price of other halftracks and even tanks (standard PzIV tank Bn costs only $4 millions), it is no wonder AI never builds them at all...

And also Bf-110B is still better in air attack than Bf-109 (basic) which is just not correct.
ixonixas
Lieutenant

Post by ixonixas »

Still waiting for devs to note issues with the Baltic countries in World 2020.

Please add these belove.

Latvia:

3 unit of FV510

1 unit of Special Forces

Estonia:

+1 unit of CV90

Lithuania:

1 unit of Mobile Radar

1 unit of AS365 Dauphin

1 unit of Special Forces

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

This thread is for unit errata (errors in the properties of existing units). If you would like to propose changes to orbats, please start a new thread.

Preferably without a bunch of pictures, with IDs and quantities.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Zuikaku
General

Post by Zuikaku »

Soviet T-35 tank is overpowered. Although it's attack ratings are correct, it's defense ratings are just too strong. Let me remind you that although impressive and big in size, T-35 vas very lightly armoured, it suffered from bad mobility and was nothing more than big, fat juicy target - easy to spot and extremely easy to hit and destroy. In SR it has defense ratings equal or better than KV-1, KV-2 and T34/76 tanks which is just wrong.
also, it's production ended in '38 so that soul'd also be corrected in unit database...
Rhaycen
Major

Post by Rhaycen »

In the new patch .26 (beta)

The brand new Nuclear Carrier CNV-11 Berlin has no Uranium requirement for building it.
I think this is likely to be an oversight, or is the data just not on the Technical Readout?
Zuikaku
General

Post by Zuikaku »

In the new patch Sdkfz 251 halftrack, Bf-110b, Bf-109 (basic), Bf-109F and T-35 tank are still not corrected...

And not to mention that Me-323 gigant have lower cargo capacity than Ju-52. I mean |O |O |O |O |O |O |O
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Rhaycen wrote:In the new patch .26 (beta)

The brand new Nuclear Carrier CNV-11 Berlin has no Uranium requirement for building it.
I think this is likely to be an oversight, or is the data just not on the Technical Readout?
Fixed in the data files, but might wait till the following update to go live. Don't feel like recaching for just one data point.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Zuikaku
General

Post by Zuikaku »

Advanced turboprop tech is really not needed for WW2 aircrafts like Ki-43, Fw-190, P-51, Spitfires, G4Ms...
turboprop engines are used for post WW2 airplanes like C-130 Hercules, P-3 Orion, Tu-95 bear...

I propose to use "advanced piston engines" or "high performance piston engines2 instead.

Or if you want to split techs, you can use "advanced radial engines" (for aircrafts like P-47, F4U Corsair, B-29s, Ki-84 etc) and "Advanced liquid cooled aircraft engines" (for aircrafts like P-51, late Spitfires, late Bf109s, Do-335s, D4Ys)...

Return to “Issues and Support”