Guatemala techs

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

SGTscuba
General

Guatemala techs

Post by SGTscuba »

I noticed that Guatemala can research Gas Turbine engines right from the beginning, but cant even research any monoplanes! I don't think this is right.
My SR:U Model Project, get the latest and post suggestions here:

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=28040
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Re: Guatemala techs

Post by Balthagor »

Adding "generic region" units will be late stage. What exactly are you expecting to find to research as Guatemala in 1936?
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

Balthagor wrote:Adding "generic region" units will be late stage. What exactly are you expecting to find to research as Guatemala in 1936?
Not expecting to research what amounts to Jet Engines, not sure what else but I can imagine them having tech roughly about that of the great powers during the first world war.
My SR:U Model Project, get the latest and post suggestions here:

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=28040
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

I haven't researched it specifically, but I'm unsure that they had first world war level production capability at the end of WWII, let alone 3 years before...

In '36 they own ~ 30 artillery guns. Half German, the other half Italian. Guatemala didn't build it's first armored car till ~ 20 years ago.

If you see a tech or unit design you think they should know or have access too, please post the name.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Zuikaku
General

Post by Zuikaku »

Balthagor wrote:
In '36 they own ~ 30 artillery guns. Half German, the other half Italian. Guatemala didn't build it's first armored car till ~ 20 years ago.
So, historically, regions were indeed allowed to selectively negotiate purchase of weapons they needed :wink:
Obtaining licences was somewhat hard to do.
And not every region could build everything they needed - they were forced to obtain the units from "bigger players". :D

Sorry for [_]OT
Please teach AI everything!

Return to “Issues and Support”