Hello all

Whether you are new to the forums or a long time contributor take a moment and introduce yourself. What games do you play? What versions of Supreme Ruler have you played? Welcome to our forums!

Moderators: Balthagor, Moderators

DuSean
Sergeant
Human: Yes

Hello all

Post by DuSean »

Hello forum members and SR enthusiasts!

My name is Sean and I am new to the SR series of games and the community behind them. I greatly enjoy RTS and strategy games as a whole and decided to pursue this franchise as my next foray. I have many hours within the Civilization series of games, and used to be an avid player of Starcraft II. As a new member to the forums and the game, what can I expect from this series? Anything I should know before I do a deep dive into them?

Look forward to the discussions :)
" 'You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.' - Wayne Gretzky" - Michael Scott
Nerei
General

Re: Hello all

Post by Nerei »

Welcome to the forums.

For getting into the game I would personally say skip the tutorials as they are not the greatest and instead try and rely on some of the youtube guides.

GIJoe597 has a good series of how to's and Average gamer has a beginners guide. I would think simply playing a game with those as reference is the best place to start.

Average Gamers beginners guide
GIJoe597's How to's
DuSean
Sergeant

Re: Hello all

Post by DuSean »

Thanks for the info! I started with the Ottoman Tutorial and I believe it gave me the basics, but there is so much to dive into with the series. The community around the game seems extremely knowledgeable however. The video series were great!
" 'You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.' - Wayne Gretzky" - Michael Scott

Return to “Introductions”