Greetings

Whether you are new to the forums or a long time contributor take a moment and introduce yourself. What games do you play? What versions of Supreme Ruler have you played? Welcome to our forums!

Moderators: Balthagor, Moderators

adamc6
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

Greetings

Post by adamc6 »

Hello gang. Returning player.

I own SR 20/20 and SRCW. CW really didn't seem to play right. 20/20 was good fun.

I do find the games a bit too much of a click fest, but they are entertaining.

So, the big question: I assume everything is now all about Ultimate, right? So that's what I buy?

I like games to last a long time, be challenging and realistic......so is this going to be worth it for me?

I'm 44, live in Pennsylvania, USA. Love wargaming -- been playing since I first got an SSG title for my AppleIIc in like 1984.

Hearts of Iron is probably my fav game of all time. I usually play mods that make it realistic and deep -- vanilla games are not for me anymore.

Thanks.
GIJoe597
Board Admin

Re: Greetings

Post by GIJoe597 »

Welcome adamc6!
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG
YoMomma
Brigadier Gen.

Post by YoMomma »

Welcome,

just search on steam 'should i buy this game' etc. and check if they played SR2020 so you won't get dissapointed.
Last edited by YoMomma on Feb 17 2016, edited 1 time in total.
Gameplay 1st
Kristijonas
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Kristijonas »

Welcome back!

SR:Ultimate and SR:1936 are the only games that are still supported by the developers and are receiving updates from time to time. I think Ultimate is a must have if you enjoy the series. If you buy Ultimate you don't need 1936 because basically 1936 is exactly like Ultimate, but only with 1936 scenario, while Ultimate contains all scenarios from all SR games. Ultimate is a really good game now and much more advanced than CW. Sure, there are still many things that could be better, but it's really not bad.
adamc6
Warrant Officer

Post by adamc6 »

Thank you gentlemen!

Return to “Introductions”