Hi!

Whether you are new to the forums or a long time contributor take a moment and introduce yourself. What games do you play? What versions of Supreme Ruler have you played? Welcome to our forums!

Moderators: Balthagor, Moderators

LoganZombieOfTime
Lieutenant
Human: Yes

Hi!

Post by LoganZombieOfTime »

Hello everyone. I'm a sixth grader who likes math, geography, and history. But most of all I love to play video games. I have about 3 hours of free time each day so I get to play a lot of video games. I have a Youtube channel called LoganZombieOfTime with 127 subscribers at this time. The video games that I play are : Supreme Ruler 1936, Supreme Ruler Cold War, Supreme Ruler 2020 Gold, EUIV, CKII, HOI3, Darkest Hour, Victoria 2 HOD, and Simcity. I love to help people when they need help and like to play multiplayer. I think I'm pretty good at Supreme Ruler Cold War because I've taken half of Europe as Luxembourg and have Taken all of Central and South America as Iceland. Bye people :-)
when you can't build an army, buy it. :evil:
Danieldarnell95
Warrant Officer

Re: Hi!

Post by Danieldarnell95 »

Welcome
GIJoe597
Board Admin

Post by GIJoe597 »

Hiya kiddo!
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG
Danieldarnell95
Warrant Officer

Post by Danieldarnell95 »

Its nice to know that there is someone younger than me playing this game because most seem to be older lol :P
LoganZombieOfTime
Lieutenant

Post by LoganZombieOfTime »

Danieldarnell95 wrote:Its nice to know that there is someone younger than me playing this game because most seem to be older lol :P
I know someone who is about sixth months younger than me and they might play it(they said they might buy it) :lol:
when you can't build an army, buy it. :evil:

Return to “Introductions”