Lossidian says hi

Whether you are new to the forums or a long time contributor take a moment and introduce yourself. What games do you play? What versions of Supreme Ruler have you played? Welcome to our forums!

Moderators: Balthagor, Moderators

Lossidian
Sergeant
Human: Yes

Lossidian says hi

Post by Lossidian »

So, I never introduced myself, figured I'd take a moment to do that and explain why I didn't.

So let me start with why I didn't. I actually had no intent on staying here, I don't often get involved with forums that are for games because I automatically assume the staff doesn't care enough about the game, and due to owning my own small programming operation. So when I saw Balthagor being an active member in the community it gave me a small reason to stay, and that's why I didn't introduce myself originally :D.

I found SR originally because I play pretty much every paradox interactive game I can afford (and they've yet to disappoint, so I continue to trust them to put out quality indie games), and SR CW had just come out, while there was a sale for SR 2020, I went with that to try it out, and I've been playing since. I do a lot of beta stuff so when SR1936 came out I wanted to jump on it and help the community develop, but I got quickly turned away, and came back.

But there's my story, I'm sticking to it, and you may end up seeing a few mods from me if I can get my team to agree it's a nice game to work with :P.
number47
General

Re: Lossidian says hi

Post by number47 »

Well, welcome to the forums but be careful :-? , I droped in here few years ago just to get one or two answers and it turned out, once you join this forum, you can't leave. :o I mean seriously, it is like an "Outer limits" or "Twilight zone" episode that never ends. :D These forums are known to create some physical addiction but the 'goats don't want to admit it... :lol:

Ah, enough with the psycho rutine, welcome and have a nice stay! :wink:
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
Legend
General

Post by Legend »

Welcome Lossidian! Glad you stayed.
- Daxon, BattleGoat Studios
Garethw87
Warrant Officer

Post by Garethw87 »

Welcome!
Lossidian
Sergeant

Post by Lossidian »

Thanks for all the hi's guys :). I'm still around even though I'm not posting, I'm taking a small break from SR, it was starting to invade my dreams so I figured that may be unhealthy lol.

Return to “Introductions”