introduction form number1234

Whether you are new to the forums or a long time contributor take a moment and introduce yourself. What games do you play? What versions of Supreme Ruler have you played? Welcome to our forums!

Moderators: Balthagor, Moderators

vahadar
Colonel
Human: Yes

introduction form number1234

Post by vahadar »

Cool, i havent seen this sub forum before. Nice to discover where everyone else is from :)

I'm myself an unimportant guy from this planet, bornt 35 earth revolutions ago in the country of cheese, baguette, wine and frogs (and nice girls). Name is Chris. To buy my daily baguette i run a communication agency. Gives me some free time when i can afford (time for gaming obviously, my fiancée dont realize it yet^^). Studied history and journalism so i like real settings and historic games a lot (Crusader Kings 1&2 is probably my no1 game since a few years, along with HOI).
Been a slacker gamer since the age of 6, i'm not into those bang bang fps or pew pew rts games at all, but i have a real weakness for strategy games, especially the ones like SR .

So long live Battlegoat because i want moar :)
Garethw87
Warrant Officer

Re: introduction form number1234

Post by Garethw87 »

Bienvenue mon ami!

Crusader Kings 2 is an amazing game, very amazing! I never figured out Hearts of Iron though and the time limit stops me wanting to learn it properly! Supreme Ruler is the best though!
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

If this is your way of surrendering I accept. :wink:
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace
GIJoe597
Board Admin

Post by GIJoe597 »

Garethw87 wrote:I never figured out Hearts of Iron though and the time limit stops me wanting to learn it properly!

Open defines.lua and change end date to 1960.. it is the 2nd or 3rd line when you open that file. :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG

Return to “Introductions”