Barkhauer

Whether you are new to the forums or a long time contributor take a moment and introduce yourself. What games do you play? What versions of Supreme Ruler have you played? Welcome to our forums!

Moderators: Balthagor, Moderators

barkhauer
Colonel

Barkhauer

Post by barkhauer »

Hello! I'm Jeff. I have been playing BG titles since the release of 2020. I own 2020, GC, SRCW, and am looking forward to playing 1936. Around these forums(and the Paradox Forums for previous titles), I particularly enjoy helping answer the questions of new players so that we can expand the size of our community. I also try to keep Fistalis from scaring people away with his slightly creepy too-long direct eye contact stare.
Fistalis
General
Human: Yes

Re: Barkhauer

Post by Fistalis »

barkhauer wrote:Hello! I'm Jeff. I have been playing BG titles since the release of 2020. I own 2020, GC, SRCW, and am looking forward to playing 1936. Around these forums(and the Paradox Forums for previous titles), I particularly enjoy helping answer the questions of new players so that we can expand the size of our community. I also try to keep Fistalis from scaring people away with his slightly creepy too-long direct eye contact stare.
Last edited by Fistalis on Sep 23 2013, edited 2 times in total.
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace
Hullu Hevonen
General

Re: Barkhauer

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

:lol:
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods

Return to “Introductions”