Hello!

Whether you are new to the forums or a long time contributor take a moment and introduce yourself. What games do you play? What versions of Supreme Ruler have you played? Welcome to our forums!

Moderators: Balthagor, Moderators

Hullu Hevonen
General

Re: Hello!

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Hmm... yeees... I go to peoples livingrooms at night... Muahahahahaa... cough.. cough... and hang stockings in the sealing to confuse them in tha morning!!! :wink:
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
number47
General
Human: Yes

Post by number47 »

Hullu Hevonen wrote:Hmm... yeees... I go to peoples livingrooms at night... Muahahahahaa... cough.. cough... and hang stockings in the sealing to confuse them in tha morning!!! :wink:
Hang stockings or fill them with presents? :D
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
Zuikaku
General

Post by Zuikaku »

He is gone without giving us any info :cry:
Please teach AI everything!
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Can olnly afford the stockings, not the presents :P
Happy Linux user!
xReaper7x
BattleGoat Team

Post by xReaper7x »

Hi everyone!

So essentially as part of the team, I will be helping Chris and everyone at BattleGoat with the game. I am at the physical location of BattleGoat so if anyone has any questions, comments I can easily pass them on to the team if needed. Excited to be part of this great community! Yes I am a FPS guy but im looking to expand in genres and I really think I can pass on some great ideas and knowledge to a strategy game.
Kevin
BattleGoat Studios
Coop
number47
General

Post by number47 »

"Ignore all game related questions" mode is on by default...I see Balth trained you good :D

Also, why are you pink while other BG's are red? Are they making you "wear" pink, like, for your initiation or something? (they do have a healthy sense of humor there at BG) :D
Ruges
General
Location: Nearby, really I'll see you tonight when your sleeping

Post by Ruges »

number47 wrote:"Ignore all game related questions" mode is on by default...I see Balth trained you good :D

Also, why are you pink while other BG's are red? Are they making you "wear" pink, like, for your initiation or something? (they do have a healthy sense of humor there at BG) :D

Alright so we now have a colour for developers that are not administrators, so I got mine changed to it
number47
General

Post by number47 »

@Ruges

Wait, so all the other BG's are also administrators as well?
number47
General

Post by number47 »

Anyhow, could have used better colour...since this one is "same but different" :P
Zuikaku
General

Post by Zuikaku »

xReaper7x wrote:Hi everyone!

I am at the physical location of BattleGoat so if anyone has any questions, comments I can easily pass them on to the team if needed.
Welcome on board!! :-)

And regarding questions , the whole 1936 forum is full of unanswered questions. Do you want us to copy- paste them, open a new threads with old questions or is that not needed??
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

This must be happy days for Balth since there is someone else to take the heated questions now :D ... Should we go poke him just to poke him? ;)
Happy Linux user!
Zuikaku
General

Post by Zuikaku »

Hullu Hevonen wrote:This must be happy days for Balth since there is someone else to take the heated questions now :D ... Should we go poke him just to poke him? ;)
Do you think that he will answer any questions? :D :lol: :roll:
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Zuikaku wrote:...And regarding questions , the whole 1936 forum is full of unanswered questions. Do you want us to copy- paste them, open a new threads with old questions or is that not needed??
You should bump the threads in question, not fill this thread with the same existing questions. Else I'll tell you you're off topic :)
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Zuikaku
General

Post by Zuikaku »

Balthagor wrote:
Zuikaku wrote:...And regarding questions , the whole 1936 forum is full of unanswered questions. Do you want us to copy- paste them, open a new threads with old questions or is that not needed??
You should bump the threads in question, not fill this thread with the same existing questions. Else I'll tell you you're off topic :)
But there are just too many question threads. Why just you just don't open some sort of FAQ thread where xReaper7x would pick one by one weekly/daily and then take some time and answer to them?
If we start bumpin all those threads and wishlist then it will not be good :wink:
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Why would it not be good? Then we when we as a studio review an issue, we can see the comments from the community on one topic at a time. This method has worked fine for 3 projects so far...

But, as I feared, we're off topic.

Hello reaper7!
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “Introductions”