Make espionage actually work

Have a feature request for SRU? Post here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Schmidty
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

Make espionage actually work

Post by Schmidty »

Espionage missions are never successful under any circumstance every single time I have used it. Please make the success rate much higher and make it so it actually works. Recon and Sabotage are fine, espionage is broken.
Last edited by Schmidty on Nov 25 2019, edited 1 time in total.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Re: Make espionage actually work

Post by Balthagor »

I both disagree that it's broken and I disagree that it should succeed more than it does. I've played lots of MP games where opponents and I are sabotaging all sorts of each other stuff and I've used sabotage against the AI. Espionage is hard to succeed but it's great when you actually steal a technology.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Schmidty
Warrant Officer

Re: Make espionage actually work

Post by Schmidty »

Balthagor wrote: Nov 25 2019 I both disagree that it's broken and I disagree that it should succeed more than it does. I've played lots of MP games where opponents and I are sabotaging all sorts of each other stuff and I've used sabotage against the AI. Espionage is hard to succeed but it's great when you actually steal a technology.
#1 read what I said, I am not talking about sabotage, only espionage.
#2 I have used the espionage mission thousands upon thousands of times and never had a successful mission. That is because it doesn't work at all. Please show me a single time you have had an espionage mission be successful. I have never once stolen any technology from anyone even under the correct criteria to do so as the missions always fail.
#3 You seem to be confusing espionage with sabotage and I am not talking about sabotage. Espionage doesn't work, sabotage and recon do work.

Return to “Suggestions - SRU”